PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Switch - Black
Available online only
- Designed for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite
- Motion controls and two mappable advanced gaming buttons significantly enhance your gaming experience
- LED lighting for button mapping, player number, and low battery warning for convenience
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures reliable wireless connectivity
- Internal rechargeable battery offers up to 30 hours (per charge) of gameplay
- Stylish design in black with a silver-tone directional pad easily blends in with your gaming setup
- Includes 3-metre (10-foot) USB-C charging cable for convenience
- Wireless Controller
- 3m (10 ft.) USB-C Charging Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 344 reviewers who responded, 317 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Enhanced Wireless!!!- December 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a review for the Nintendo Switch wireless game controller. I like that this is wireless with sensors , so I'm not tied down with a cord. This controller has Bluetooth, mappable buttons, fully programmable, and more. The motion controls are awesome, this is a smart product! This has a design that feels good in the hands, it is not bulky or hard to work. My nephews prefer this over the other wireless controller we have, and they kind of fight over it. They really like the retro Mario on the controller, and make fun of me because it was brand new "in my day". This is fun, so I'd definitely recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly What is Needed- September 6, 2021
Works as well as a pro controller and it has the Nintendo seal of approval for their peripheries so I got it. Glad to finally have a wireless controller that feels solid in my hands though. It charges via USB like the Switch does and comes with a cable that you can plug into your Switch dock's back side so there's very little reason to not keep it around. Unfortunately, it has the same issue as the joy-cons when it comes to wireless lag. I have to play my Switch in my bedroom because there's so much interference that I get input lag from my controllers to the games I play which is a killer in games like Hades or Monster Hunter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Step up from the wired version but still lacking.- December 1, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the wireless feature of the control. I have two that are wired and they easily get tangled up and prone to be tripped on by dogs running about... where the control lacks the most is there is no way to charge the controller on a base or by cable. It takes two AA batteries that come with the controler. It sports two new buttons, but I do not know if any of my games will support these. The controller is easy to pair with the switch. Simply turn on and go. Its comfortable to hold and light weight. But is a little noisy. Though not as much as the wired version of this controlerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.