PowerA Fusion Pro Wired Controller for Xbox One - Black
Available online only
- Officially licensed for compatibility with Xbox One gaming consoles
- ALPS swappable analog thumb sticks with four variants (short, tall, convex, and concave) are included for customising your controller
- Mappable Pro Pack lets you map buttons to the 4 paddles without losing control of the thumb sticks so you can modify your play style on the fly
- Three-way trigger locks enable swifter response and faster reaction times
- Magnetic impulse triggers with dual rumble motors deliver haptic feedback, so your gameplay feels more immersive
- 3.5mm audio jack integrated into the controller lets you conveniently plug in a headset (sold separately)
- Rubber grips with 2 sets of anti-friction rings let you maintain a firm and steady grip during prolonged gaming sessions
- Metallic accents add a polished and stylish look that is sure to catch the eye
- Included custom safety case lets you securely pack up the controller, cable, and accessories
- 3m (9.8 ft.) cable ensures easy connectivity and offers plenty of movement flexibility
- FUSION Pro Wired Controller
- Pro Pack
- Extra parts
- 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 450 reviewers who responded, 402 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Finger movements for pro pack.- October 25, 2020
This is a great controller. I just bought it, but the down side is i thought I would be able to handle this but that isn't the case. I have poor finger movements and everytime I hit the trigger or aim button I instinctively press the other buttons too. I guess its a reflex from having poor finger control. If you want to buy this control I would suggest to do a finger exercise first. For example, extend all your fingers out and one by one, starting with your index finger, slowly touch your thumb forming an o shape. Then do the rest of the fingers. If all your fingers move with the one finger you are moving then save the money and buy a regular one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not executed well- December 20, 2020
The controller is decent overall, especially for the price. It feels nice in the hands, and the grip is nice. I like the ability to change the joysticks and faceplate. The downside I have come across is that the left joystick stopped letting me run after a month, but the company did send a replacement without any issues. The bad thing is I have come across this same issue at times with the replacement after a couple of months now. the paddles on the back are nice to have but the buttons they compress are plastic and have worn down quickly. This means at times the paddles don't press down right so they won't work like they should.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great features- December 31, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My kids love playing games and got me into playing some with them. So I'm glad I was able to use this new Fusion Pro Wired Controller for Xbox One. The Fusion Pro wired controller has a nice black finish. Best part of the controller is to customize it the way you like and need. You are able to remove the four paddles, has three way trigger locks! And parts that are swappable. Easily making it just as you like and need. It is easy to use and easy to adjust to your needs and then have fun and play all the games you want. Recommend for every player who would likeep to customize their controller to their liking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.