PowerA Fusion Pro Wireless Controller for Switch - Black/White
- Works with the Nintendo Switch
- Wireless Bluetooth controller is easy to move around and is a Pro design so it includes physical buttons and a solid area to grip
- ALPS analog thumb sticks come with two swappable extra analog sticks featuring convex concave caps to offer long-term comfort while playing
- Injected rubber grips make for a solid feel in your hands
- Includes two swappable magnetic face plates for extra customization options
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack provides a handy place to attached your wired headsets
- Mappable Pro Pack allows for the four different programmable paddles to be used as you desire
- 900mAh rechargeable battery and a detachable 9.8ft braided USB-C cable make it possible to use this controller in whatever way is preferred
- FUSION Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch
- Pro Pack
- Swappable Faceplate
- 2 Additional Sticks
- 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A 100 dollar disappointment- September 19, 2021
Honestly this controller was a disappointment. If you've used other & cheaper Power A Controllers, this one has very similar feel the ones at the 30 - 40 dollar price point. The look and feel is cheap. There's no rumble. No NFC point for 100 dollars? The paddles are bulky & uncomfortable. I thought this was supposed to be a Premium Controller! Honestly, anyone who owns a Switch is better off buying a 8-Bit Do Adapter for 20 - 25 Bucks so they can use PS4 & Xbox One Controllers on their Switch. I would much rather use one of my dual shock controllers or Xbox One Controllers than this Controller or the Switch Pro Controllers. And I have two Pro Controllers for the Switch but I still much prefer Xbox & PS4 Controllers. I was hoping this would be the controller that would change my mind, but I'm sticking with my 8-Bit Do Adapter & my other controllers for now!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best controller for switch hands down- July 10, 2021
It’s the best controller for the switch right now. Good feel good weight. Inter changeable face plates and easy to swap buttons. My only 2 cons would be the right and left trigger are not pressure sensitive buttons as they are on Xbox and ps5 and the other is the dust that collects on the “anti friction” rings that keep the analogs from getting go worn. None the less it’s a good controllerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent option to the official Pro controller!- May 9, 2021
Beautiful controller overall with some customizable features: (1) detachable back "paddle triggers" that can be mapped out as buttons (2) swappable analog sticks: concave/convex (3) swappable black and white faceplates (4) 3.5 audio jack during wired mode only (5) bluetooth wireless (6) carry case. The only drawbacks are that BOTH the (1) HD Rumble (2) and the NFC/Amiibo scanners are not available for this controller. I don't care much for NFC but wished the HD Rumble was a available at least. On a different note, despite there is no inner HD Rumble motors, the controller still has a nice "heft" to it. Overall ergonomics is similar to the official Pro Controller. The D-pad is also slightly "closer to the right stick which has an interesting "press down" as if it was an L3/R3. Buttons and sticks all feel responsive when playing 2D and 3D games. No issues yet since it's only been a couple days but hope there will be no "drift" later as some 1st/3rd party controllers experience overtime. Overall rating: 9.5/10Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.