PowerA Spectra Infinity Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S - Black
- Officially licensed for compatibility with Xbox Series X and S game consoles
- Wired, ergonomic design featuring standard ABXY button layout as well as left/right bumpers and triggers offers improved comfort for longer hours of gaming
- Soft-touch faceplate and textured grips provide secure grip in your hands
- Precision-tuned analog thumb sticks with anti-friction rings ensure accurate game control, even during intense action
- Two advanced mappable buttons at the rear let you assign complex macros to ensure quick action wherever you require
- Three-way trigger locks let you adjust the trigger pull length for quicker response times
- Dual rumble motors let you enjoy a fully immersive, authentic gaming experience with vibration feedbacks
- Dedicated share button and volume dial with one-touch mic mute option provide easy access to volume adjustments on-the-fly
- Three distinct spectra zones offer a personalized, attractive appeal with hundreds of vivid colours and thousands of colour combinations with a dedicated LED button
- Bright LED indicator gives you the information on power and gaming button programming
- Integrated 3.5mm stereo audio jack lets you connect any wired headset directly to the controller for added convenience
- Detachable 3m (9.8 ft.) braided USB cable with snap-lock and inline release offers reliable connectivity, so you won't have to fumble around batteries or indulge in frequent charging sessions
- Spectra Infinity Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox
- 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't recommend- November 6, 2021
The controller worked great for about 3 months then started to notice heavy stick drift I use the controller quite often and play very competitive games witch is sad that only 3 months in and it screws up on me. I have to say from most of the controllers I've tried from Xbox are trash always something rong right out of the box or only couple months and you got stick drift so bad you can't even play. seriously need to fix the stick drift with all Xbox controllers but this particular controller gets it way to quick and as other controllers stick drift slowly gets worse and worse but this one's stick drift was super aggressive the moment it showed up don't recommend this controller at all!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good option for a wired controller.- October 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The lights are the star of the show, so to speak. There are three zones and you can change to different light settings within each. I'm not the biggest fan of the thumbsticks in how they are styled. They take some getting used to if you have played a lot with a standard XBox controller. The cable is detachable, so no chance that you yank on it and have it be damaged at the connection point. Overall, a very solid wired controller with some customization and extra buttons that are useful. It's fairly lightweight since you don't have the added battery found in wireless controllers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An AWESOME Controller- October 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this controller. It is hard to get used to a wired controller again, but I can see why people do it. I love the 3-way trigger locks, as pushing the trigger a smaller amount to fire is amazing. The mappable buttons are also awesome. Being able to jump and aim at the same time is amazing. Protip: If you are just starting with these extra mappable buttons, just make them both "jump," it's a great way to get your fee wet. The customization of the colors is also cool, but unnecessary. This controller's functionality speaks for itself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.