Prepac Triple Wall Mounted Storage Shelf (BFW-0523) - Black
Available online only
- Collection: Not Applicable
- Assembly Required? Yes
- Style: Contemporary
- Colour/Finish: Black
- Max. Shelf Weight: Not Applicable
- Number of Shelves: 15
- Number of Drawers: Not Applicable
- Primary Construction Material: Constructed From Carb-Compliant; Laminated Composite Woods With A Sturdy Mdf Backer
- Product Height (cm): 86.36
- Product Width (cm): 119.38
- Product Depth (cm): 20.95
- Product Weight (kg): 24.04
- Assembly Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Not so great- September 15, 2007
Great look and finish on product but the mounting system is where this product lacks performance. The mounting system is not ideal for the weight that this shelf may hold. If you have a lot of media like I do, you probably want to get something that will be on the ground or risk this product falling off the wall and breaking something or hurting someone. All I put on this was cds and dvds and after the second week the weight and stress was too much for the beam that this shelf is mounted on and it started to thrust itself upward to fall off the beam. If you dont plan on putting a lot of weight (media) on the shelf then it may work for you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Adequate CD storage rack- March 27, 2017
Storage rack is what I expected. It is typical pressboard and laminate but looks good once assembled. I have the same complaint as other reviewers who complained that the trim on the shelf dividers overlap and hide some of the CD's Mine is mounted in a storage room and not visible to the room so I may just remove the overlapping trim. A better design would be to have a trim that is flush with the dividers. I would give it 4 stars if it were not for this design flaw.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fell off the wall out of no where!- January 13, 2017
This was mounted nice and strong in the wall one day out of the blue it fell off the wall and broke when inspecting it the back where it attached to the wall mount snapped there for letting go
Not helpful (0)Report