Proctor Silex 1.7L 500-Watt Stand Blender - Black
Available online only
- 500W of power makes it easy to cut through ice, fruit, vegetables, and more
- 2 speeds and pulse setting with touch-button controls let you customize your drinks for the perfect level of smoothness
- Large 56oz blender jar boasts a huge capacity, perfect for servings guests or creating drinks for the whole family
- Large, stable base keeps your blender planter firmly on the counter--no more messes caused by tipping
- Removable 2oz filler cap lets you add ingredients while blending
- Removable Measuring Cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple Use- March 28, 2020
I’ve only used this blender once and I’m happy with the way it operates. I have no complaints, it is a little different from my Ninja blender which was nice but there were some flaws. This blender seems easier to clean and it pretty much blends on one setting. The one con I have so far is the the top isn’t as secure as it should when pouring blended food into a cup, it’s easier to take the top off when pouring.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty good- February 16, 2016
we use it for just the bar and the biggest challenge is crushing ice for blended drinks. there has to be liquid included b/c it won't crush just iceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- simple to use- January 30, 2016
I needed a blender to make smoothies in the mornings and this one does a great job. Its easy to use and quickly blends everything I've tried so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.