Proctor Silex Steam Iron (17202)
Available online only
- 1,200-watt iron features adjustable steam controls so you can choose the right level for every fabric
- Non-stick soleplate slides effortlessly across any type of fabric
- Fine-mist spray and steam burst functions help tackle the most stubborn wrinkles
- Full-view water window makes it easy to see when you need to refill the iron
- 360-degree pivoting cord keeps the cord out of your way while ironing
- Auto shut-off function means you never have to worry about whether or not you've turned off the iron
- Indicator lets you see at a glance if the iron is on, in ASO state, or off
- PS Non-stick Iron with Auto Shut-off
- Use and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for small tasks- August 6, 2017
It works wells for light pressing. And it's light weight for packing. I gave it 4 out of 5 because even adding distilled water to the steamer half full cause it to stop from the bottom a little. A light spray bottle or a little starch will work fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piece of junk- August 29, 2017
I bought this item 7-5-17 and only used it twice and it stopped working. Piece of junk. I had same brand iron that lasted 19 yrs and that's why I went with this brand but I guess never again. Do not purchaseNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Small but mighty- January 18, 2017
I purchased this iron just to have a second iron in our home . To my surprise it irons just as well as irons That cost 3 times the price. It's definitely a keeper . Small but mightyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.