Proctor Silex Steam Iron (17202)
Available online only
- 1,200-watt iron features adjustable steam controls so you can choose the right level for every fabric
- Non-stick soleplate slides effortlessly across any type of fabric
- Fine-mist spray and steam burst functions help tackle the most stubborn wrinkles
- Full-view water window makes it easy to see when you need to refill the iron
- 360-degree pivoting cord keeps the cord out of your way while ironing
- Auto shut-off function means you never have to worry about whether or not you've turned off the iron
- Indicator lets you see at a glance if the iron is on, in ASO state, or off
- PS Non-stick Iron with Auto Shut-off
- Use and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nonstick iron- February 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had been looking for a clothing steamer then came across this iron that steams-and can vertically which was a double plus for me, in addition to ironing. It is convenient that this doesn't require distilled water and is fine with tap. I also like the auto cutoff feature-we all get distracted in the middle of tasks sometimes-so this is an extra safety/security feature I appreciate. I have not found any down sides to this and am very pleased with the iron overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like ironing clothes again- January 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] What I like most about this is that it doesn't fluctuate in its heating level. What I mean about this is that it stays the same heat level I set it to, making it very reliable. It also doesn't "burn" delicate fabrics because it is nonstick. It is also lightweight so even with a lot of ironing clothes at once as I tend to have a scheduled ironing day for all our work clothes, my arm doesn't get fatigued because this is easy to glide and is not heavy at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great iron- December 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This iron is perfect for using on a variety of different fabrics. It heats up quickly, so you won’t be waiting around forever. There are different options and levels of heat for different Types of fabrics which is very helpful. I love the simple sleek design and from a company I can rely on. I would recommend this iron to anyone looking for an iron that can be used on a multitude of different fabrics and is fast and reliable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.