ProForm 440R Folding Rowing Machine
Available online only
- Large LCD window display allows for instant access to all your workout stats such as total strokes, distance, strokes per minute, time, and calories
- Features an oversized aluminum seat rail for extra durability while remaining lightweight
- Footrests designed with an adjustable foot strap and pivoting pedals keep your feet in place while you exercise
- Ergonomic molded seat is adjustable and features a cushioned seat for maximum comfort
- Enjoy a smooth and steady performance with the inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Provides 8 resistance levels to increase the challenge as your stamina improves
- Foldable design means you can put the machine away when not in use, making it ideal for small spaces
- Front-mounted transport wheels provide easy mobility
- Dimensions: Width: 43cm; height: 58cm; 198cm
- Folded dimensions: Width: 58cm; height: 81cm; depth: 142cm
- Recommended floor space: Width: 50cm; length: 205cm
- Parts warranty: 90 days, labour warranty: 90 days; frame warranty: 5 years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- WORST rower- January 13, 2021
This is literally the worst! Parts didn’t align properly, screen busted within 15 minutes of using machine. The resistance isn’t different from 1-8, the seat is uncomfortable, the handles are garbage. This rowing machine is definitely not worth the price. Don’t even bother buying this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Broke immediately- January 17, 2021
Took over two hours o assemble. The tension rope is in a sealed case. After 8 minutes of usage the rope started catching and finally became completely seized. Customer service is terrible. Waited on the phone for an hour and twenty minutes. Still awaiting resolution after 3 days. The worst purchase experience I have had.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Expected More- January 21, 2021
So after my son and I struggling with putting it together I did have a piece left over because the bolts provided had to be screwed IN TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME I try machine for first few times and I’m too short for it to feel comfortable where I’m reaching out and stretching my legs it just doesn’t feel natural I’ll keep trying. I’m not a fan of how high the console sits either. Good for beginners.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report