ProForm 505 CST Folding Treadmill
- 5" backlit display provides mileage, speed, calories burned, heart rate, and time stats at a glance
- iFit Bluetooth technology gives you access to trainer-led workouts all over the world (includes 30-day iFit subscription)
- 0-10mph speeds and 0-10% incline deliver a customised workout for beginners to advanced users
- QuickSpeed controls allow you to adjust your speed and incline at the touch of a button
- 2.5 CHP Mach Z motor boasts high levels of inertia for smooth and quiet operation
- Generous 18" x 55" tread belt lets you walk, jog, or run without feeling confined
- 1.6" precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers reduce wear and tear on the treadmill for long-lasting durability
- Rebound cushioning provides a softer landing for a more comfortable workout with quicker recovery
- SpaceSaver design with EasyLift assist lets you effortlessly fold and store the treadmill when not in use
- Audio auxiliary port with dual 2" speakers lets you plug in your device and play your favourite music while you work out
- Built-in CoolAire workout fan with two settings provides customised comfort as you work out
- Integrated device shelf holds your tablet or phone for easy viewing and entertainment
- Accommodates one user weighing up to 136kg (300lb.)
- Product dimensions: Width: 84cm; height: 178cm; depth: 142cm
- Folded dimensions: Width: 84cm; height: 165cm; depth: 94cm
- Recommended floor space: 150cm x 90cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year, labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years; motor warranty: 1 year; deck warranty: 1 year
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 236 reviewers who responded, 201 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad service- August 12, 2021
After waiting several days for my treadmill, it arrived flattened and with traces of use, it is unfortunate that something like this happens, where are the people who supervise this type of thing, it is true that it is lowered but do not exaggerate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Assembly review- August 15, 2021
I gave 4 stars As I have not used it yet except for about 5 mins to test the belt drag. My review is based mainly on the assembly, Total time was 2hrs and was my first assembly of any treadmill. My 23yr old daughter helped me. I highly recommend the app BILT which is suggested in the manual, hearing instructions with a short video is easier for me than reading and looking at pictures. For the most part the assembly was pretty straight forward, the only struggle was some of the screw holes were very tight. Those holes came with transport screws in them, that they tell you to disregard. I did however use them to screw in first to open the hole a little so the screws you use go in easier. Overall I was pleased with how it is assembled and I am looking forward to start using it to increase my health. (So is my daughter) ;)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Defective- August 7, 2021
Husband attempted to put together only to find the bar for the console was made incorrectly. Console didn’t fit flush to arms. Looks like they knew the main bar wasn’t the right size and tried to weld more to it. Measurements are way off. This is going to be a pain to return as it is majorly heavy and there are a lot of smaller parts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations Met- September 4, 2021
This treadmill has exceeded my expectation. I had to rely on reading reviews and product spec. Its quite and the features are perfect for helping me meet my fitness goals. So, if you're looking for a machine that's compact and not the commercial grade level this one works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treadmill- October 16, 2021
After they installed and set up my treadmill,i asked them to make sure it works. They installed ifit and all was good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.