ProForm Carbon EL Elliptical - 30-Day iFit Membership Included
- 5" high-contrast display allows you to monitor your progress and check your stats at a glance
- iFit technology gives you access to live and on-demand trainer-led workouts and allows your iFit trainer to adjust your elliptical digitally (includes 30-day iFit subscription)
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair your headphones with the treadmill for untethered entertainment
- 15lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel with faster gear ratio and effective weight placement delivers natural strides
- Twenty-degree adjustable ramp with 5 incline positions lets you target in on specific muscle groups
- 19" adjustable stride length ensures the right fit for the whole family
- QuickSpeed buttons on the console allow you to adjust the intensity of your workout in a snap
- 22 digital resistance levels with Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) offer personalised intensity with quiet operation
- EKG hand-grip sensors offer quick heart-rate readings as you exercise
- Oversized cushion pedals provide stability and multiple foot positions
- Soft-touch upper-body grips deliver comfort as you engage your whole body
- Dual 2" speakers with an audio auxiliary port make it easy to play your favourite jams while you exercise
- Integrated water-bottle holder provides a convenient place for your beverage
- Front-mounted transport wheels allow you to move the machine from room to room with ease
- Accommodates one user weighing up to 136kg (300lb.)
- Customers can visit the iFit site and create their profile to get the free 30-days iFit subscription - https://www.ifit.com
- Product dimensions: width: 64cm; height: 175cm; depth: 173cm
- Recommended floor space: 180cm x 70cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year; labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 149 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Machine but not easy to build- February 27, 2022
This is an excellent elliptical with a few faults. First, it pedals smooth, has a large easy to read display and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Second, my body doesn’t care if it’s burning calories on this machine or one that cost 3x more. Calories burned is the end goal and this machine does that well. Now for the negatives. I consider myself handy and own a lot of tools. I used both of those while building it. I needed help lifting it and getting the feet under it to attach. Also, like someone else mentioned, the lowest setting was difficult so I had to watch some YouTube videos and adjust the magnet near the wheel to provide a more realistic resistance. I left the swinging arms off of mine because I don’t use them. I hold the handles with heart rate monitor and the arms just get in the way or hit me when I reach for the remote or water bottle. I will include some pictures to show you how much assembly is required.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY- December 10, 2020
The top part with the handles/timer JUST SNAPPED OFF MID WORKOUT. Less than 6 months of use. Don't waste your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good luck with IFIT subscription-not- December 20, 2020
The machine itself I give 5 stars. I assembled myself- very easy. I am no way a wrench person so IF can do it-so can you. A bit heavy so you need a second person to help lift. Works great just like the ones in the gym! My only complaint- IFIT only gave me 1 month free trial. However BB & ProForm indicate 12 months free with purchase of elliptical. After several emails to IFIT sending all the proof they ask for- I gave up waiting for a fix. I will never use them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value- November 21, 2020
I little shaky- but I didn’t buy the mat- compact- quiet and works well- great machine for the priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value- January 2, 2022
Overall it's a great eliptical machine. I purchased it for $599 and that was an excellent price at the time. The height of the eliptical is rather tall, even at the lowest incline level. That could present an issue for ceilings that are lesser than 6'5" (e.g., some basement areas). If you have great ceiling height than it's no problem. It offers smoothe strides and is moderately quiet. It offers several resistence levels and workout programs. I enjoy using my eliptical and I've had it for about 7 months. It wasn't too difficult to put it together, I did it solo and it was about 3.5 hours. I took my time, followed the instructions and laid everything out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.