ProForm Carbon EL Elliptical
- 5" high-contrast display allows you to monitor your progress and check your stats at a glance
- iFit technology gives you access to live and on-demand trainer-led workouts and allows your iFit trainer to adjust your elliptical digitally (includes 30-day iFit subscription)
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair your headphones with the treadmill for untethered entertainment
- 15lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel with faster gear ratio and effective weight placement delivers natural strides
- Twenty-degree adjustable ramp with 5 incline positions lets you target in on specific muscle groups
- 19" adjustable stride length ensures the right fit for the whole family
- QuickSpeed buttons on the console allow you to adjust the intensity of your workout in a snap
- 22 digital resistance levels with Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) offer personalised intensity with quiet operation
- EKG hand-grip sensors offer quick heart-rate readings as you exercise
- Oversized cushion pedals provide stability and multiple foot positions
- Soft-touch upper-body grips deliver comfort as you engage your whole body
- Dual 2" speakers with an audio auxiliary port make it easy to play your favourite jams while you exercise
- Integrated water-bottle holder provides a convenient place for your beverage
- Front-mounted transport wheels allow you to move the machine from room to room with ease
- Accommodates one user weighing up to 136kg (300lb.)
- Product dimensions: width: 64cm; height: 175cm; depth: 173cm
- Recommended floor space: 180cm x 70cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year; labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Useless- November 24, 2020
I hate it! Although you can unlock the elliptical without having to use the Ifit app. When using it the display screen goes all around the place and the level go up out of nowhere. Wont track your calories or mins unless you use the app. You will expend to be able to use the machine without having to pay for the app. Might as well just keep your gym membership unless! Dont know how to return it since I had it delivery and assembly at my house and they took the box and everything that was included to returnNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good luck with IFIT subscription-not- December 20, 2020
The machine itself I give 5 stars. I assembled myself- very easy. I am no way a wrench person so IF can do it-so can you. A bit heavy so you need a second person to help lift. Works great just like the ones in the gym! My only complaint- IFIT only gave me 1 month free trial. However BB & ProForm indicate 12 months free with purchase of elliptical. After several emails to IFIT sending all the proof they ask for- I gave up waiting for a fix. I will never use them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality. Basic to mid level elliptical.- February 24, 2021
Not a high level functionality elliptical. It is maybe mid range or lower, but it fits the low price niche with good quality. Basic controls and a little strange to figure out initially. Has a manual incline setting. Has multiple program settings. The stride is smooth and mostly quiet. Assembly isn't too bad, but it's very heavy. You may need an assist. Overall it was a good purchase for the price. Just don't expect all of the bells and whistles.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.