ProForm Carbon Foldable Wall Rack
Available online only
- Built-in pull-up bar helps you to build your upper body strength
- Integrated safety bars offer a convenient spot to hold your weights between reps (weights sold separately)
- Locking function keeps the rack securely in place during your workout
- Space-saving design mounts to your wall and folds flat when not in use
- Weight capacity: 610lb. (300lb. user weight plus lift load)
- Carbon-strength steel construction supports you during pull-ups, various lifting, and other exercises
- Dimensions: Width: 143cm; height: 223cm; depth: 102cm
- Proform Carbon Foldable Wall Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Attachments aren't compatible (spotters dont fit)- July 29, 2021
I really think the quality of the materials are adequate, especially for the price. The HUGE problem I have is that the spotter attachments don't even fit into my upright posts! Ridiculous. The j hooks fit perfectly, as seen in the images below. Besides folding, the spotters were a huge selling point for me. The round stock on the spotters is too large in diameter to fit into the upright holes, rendering them useless to me. I submitted a complaint with proform, through their website support system. I haven't heard back from them. We'll see if they step up and remedy the issue. I purchased directly from Proform.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the price- April 30, 2021
Great price for what you get. Sturdy and folds right up. Advice on setup if you want a fool proof way to install this FAST. After you've identified where your studs are, build the entire thing including the wall supports first, then toss it right up onto the wall with a second person. Next, stick the clips horizontally in between the TOP space between the C clamp and the arm (you'll see why...see the arrows in the picture)...if you don't do this, you won't be able to lift the post to fold it. Once you do this, everything should be lined up almost perfectly. Have one person hold everything against the wall flush while you put in the lag bolts. Doing it the way the directions want you to is asking for trouble. Floors aren't always level, walls aren't always level, and you really don't have a lot of room for error (~1/2in).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- False advertisement- July 6, 2021
Purchased directly from Proform. You will not receive the J hooks from the picture, but a much cheaper version with no rubber protector for the bar. I talked to customer service and they confirmed that the picture is wrong but will offer no compensation. As shown in the manual, it is a cheap/smaller j hook.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome squat rack- September 9, 2021
This is an awesome squat rack! Love that when I'm done with it I can fold it up and still park my car in the garage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pro form Squat Rack- May 22, 2021
Great product. Installation instructions were easy and straightforward. Hardest part was hanging the brackets because our studs weren't spaced evenly apart. Overall great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.