ProForm Carbon T10 Folding Incline Treadmill - 2021 Model - 30-Day iFit Membership Included
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- 10" smart HD touch screen displays stats and workouts in life-like clarity
- iFit technology gives you access to trainer-led workouts all over the world (includes 30-day iFit subscription)
- 0-10mph speeds and 0-12% incline deliver a customised workout for beginners to advanced users
- QuickSpeed controls allow you to adjust your speed and incline at the touch of a button
- Self-cooling 2.75 CHP Mach Z motor provides quiet, smooth, and consistent power
- Generous 20" x 55" tread belt lets you walk, jog, or run without feeling confined
- 1.9" precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers reduce wear and tear on the treadmill for long-lasting durability
- ISO Flex cushioning provides a softer landing for a more comfortable workout with a quicker recovery
- SpaceSaver design with EasyLift assist lets you effortlessly fold and store the treadmill when not in use
- Audio auxiliary port with dual 2" speakers lets you plug in your device and play your favourite music while you work out
- Built-in CoolAire workout fan with two settings provides customised comfort as you work out
- Accommodates one user weighing up to 136kg (300lb.)
- Customers can visit the iFit site and create their profile to get the free 30-days iFit subscription - https://www.ifit.com
- Product dimensions: Width: 89cm; height: 188cm; depth: 147cm
- Folded dimensions: Width: 89cm; height: 163cm; depth: 107cm
- Recommended floor space: 150cm x 95cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year, labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years; motor warranty: 1 year; deck warranty: 1 year
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 131 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broken, defective parts- November 10, 2021
Just received my treadmill, open the box very excited hoping everything is ok, and what do I find, my treadmill with multiple damages everywhere on the base of the treadmill on the corners and on the front part too, I am extremely upset as this is my christmas gift from my husband, and I been wanting this machine for so long, and decided for this brand because everyone says it's one of the best brands and now I have a broken machine that doesn't even work properly after spending so much money to purchase it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Product at good deal- November 20, 2021
It was my first time delivery from Best Buy. Delivery made on time. As promised by the Best Buy they delivered product inside home. Also they maintained COVID protocol by wearing mask. Overall good delivery experience. Easy was assembly. Easy to register product. Easy to use. It’s almost near to a month till date haven’t faced any issues. Overall love this treadmill. Worth buying in deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed and not worth it- September 21, 2021
Ordered the Carbon T10 because of the 3 years of iFit and their HIIT machine was decent. I received a machine that would not work. I paid for the extended warranty and installation. I had to replace a console and now waiting for another part, which has taken over a week, simply to try to get the machine working as I should have been out of the box. While I appreciate the willingness to send me new components, having to do the service myself to get something working that should have been working on purchase is really annoying. Even more annoying is that they don't provide videos on how to fix the things they make you attempt to fix yourself.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Stressful start- August 10, 2021
Love the machine but the ifit program nearly gave me fits! The machine is not useable unless you fill out all your information, address, email, etc including credit card first in order to start machine in either programs or manual. This ifit program should have been an option and not a forced joining in order to start the machine.. thanks to another reviewer stating you must sigh up and later cancel in order to start treadmill saving me a nearly mental breakdown! Machine works very well and is very quiet, but there needs to be an easy on and off method for those of us that just want simple usageYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treadmill is great, iFit notsomuch.- September 2, 2021
We purchased this treadmill to replace our old Pro-Form that died after over 15 years of use. We were excited about the iFit functionality that was built in and the concept of streaming training, etc. Very disappointed that we have never really gotten through an iFit workout without endless buffering. This is not our network - we stream everything consistently without issue (Netflix, SiriusXM, YouTube - you name it). So that is very frustrating - especially since it is a pain to go into manual mode (they don't make that straight forward) as iFit pretty much controls the treadmill. All that said, the treadmill itself is very comfortable when working out and the controls are very accessible.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.