ProForm City T7 Folding Treadmill
- 7" Smart HD touchscreen displays stats and workouts in life-like clarity
- iFit technology gives you access to trainer-led workouts all over the world (includes 1-year iFit subscription)
- 0-10mph speeds and 0-10 percent incline deliver a customised workout for beginners to advanced users
- QuickSpeed controls allow you to adjust your speed and incline at a touch of a button
- Self-cooling 2.0 CHP Mach Z motor provides smooth and consistent power
- Generous 16" x 50" tread belt lets you walk, jog, or run without feeling confined
- 1.6" precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers reduce wear and tear on the treadmill for long-lasting durability
- ProShox cushioning provides a softer landing for a more comfortable workout with a quicker recovery
- EKG hand-grip sensors offer quick heart-rate readings as you exercise
- SpaceSaver design lets you fold and store the treadmill when not in use
- Audio auxiliary port with dual 2" speakers lets you plug in your device and play your favourite music while you work out
- Accommodates one person weighing up to 136kg (300lb.)
- Product dimensions: Width: 76cm; height: 165cm; depth: 142cm
- Folded dimensions: Width: 76cm; height: 155cm; depth: 79cm
- Recommended floor space: 150cm x 90cm
- Parts warranty: 1 year, labour warranty: 1 year; frame warranty: 10 years; motor warranty: 1 year; deck warranty: 1 year
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 93 reviewers who responded, 81 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Proform Treadmill- December 30, 2020
Swift Delivery, Salesperson was very concerning and responsive. Helped resolve delivery issue promptly. very satisfied with The entire customer service and delivery experience. Although I maybe should have had them set up and put it together. The quality of the product was well worth the price very efficient and durable. I love the display and fans were a surprise! I hope that it holds up over time. I'm very excited for my at home workouts for years to come. It does require 2 person to assemble I must say the alignment of the handles were(are) slightly off but everything else is functional! I'm proud I happy so far with my investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NIGHTMARE- February 11, 2021
Originally bought the Horizon t101 and returned it because the motor would shut off randomly during my run. I only had it for 2 weeks. So I put out the extra money and bought this. Well It has been a nightmare to put together. the directions the Horizon t101 had and the assembly for that treadmill were sooo easy compared to this treadmill. It has been 5 hours and i’m not even half way done putting it together. It has been so frustrating i’m getting ready to return this one too. The screws are in the most IMPOSSIBLE positions to even tighten them and some don’t even fit into the hole at all. I took me 3 hours alone just to put the arms on because the screws are just impossible.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Problems with IFit and software updates- March 6, 2021
I bought it 5 weeks ago and the software has been updated twice and that is great but, this las time the IFIT stop working, it does not launch the workout routines and just gives the message of IFIT stopped working and the monitor goes blank. All this while the belt keeps working as you are in warm up mode ..... it stays like this for a couple of minutes and the monitor kicks you back to the main screen like everything is ready to start, you can select another routine or manual mode and every time is about to start the routine it does the same thing, goes blank and the error window pop up. Like I said, that happened just after I updated the software, before that it was working greatNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.