ProForm Endurance 520 E Elliptical
- iFit compatible to let you engage with a whole new feature experience featuring certified personal trainers, an ever-growing library of studio workout classes, global workouts, and more (iFit Coach subscription required; sold separately)
- Create and access an iFit account from your computer, tablet, or smartphone (subscription required, sold separately)
- 18 workout apps offer instant access to fully-loaded professional training programs
- 18 digital levels of resistance feature SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance), so you can increase the level of difficulty without interrupting your workout or those around you
- 15lb inertia-enhanced flywheel creates a smooth, steady rowing motion with a faster gear ratio and effective weight placement for a more natural striding experience
- 0-20 degree adjustable power ramp lets you adjust the incline to focus on specific muscles groups
- Front drive design allows you to step up to a maximum of 19" for a full, long stride
- 5" backlit display makes it easy to view your workout stats and keep your workout on track
- Oversized cushioning pedals offer a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise
- Oversized leveling feet help keep your elliptical stable on uneven surfaces
- EKG grip pulse heart rate sensor lets you monitor your heartrate in-the-moment while you train
- Soft grips upper-body workout arms enable you to experience a total-body, low-impact workout with every step
- iPod-compatible audio lets you plug your iPod or MP3 player into the built-in sound system, which features dual 2" speakers for better, louder sound
- Integrated tablet holder keeps you tablet close while you work out, keeping your training tools and entertainment close at hand
- Front-mounted transport wheels make it fast and easy to move your rower out of the way
- Commercial-gauge solid steel construction offers heavy-duty, long-lasting durability
- Weight capacity accommodates weights up to 300lbs
- Product dimensions: Width: 86cm; height: 175cm; depth: 173cm
- Recommended Floor Space Dimensions: Length: 180cm; width: 90cm
- Protected by a 1-Year Parts Warranty, 1-Year Labour Warranty, and Lifetime Frame Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing and silent- November 2, 2020
The set up was easy and I am Quite satisfied with the quality and sturdiness of this machine. I am a larger person and was concerned with flimsiness, I was very pleasantly surprised!! Overall quality is excellent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Too hard at level 1- April 1, 2020
I’ve used the gym elliptical for over 15 years. During corona pandemic, the gym is closed. So I bought this one, and even at level 1 it’s like level 12 at my gym. I would return it but I’m going to challenge myself to get used to it. After three minutes my legs are burning, I’m sweating. I’m petite so maybe it’s not made for my weight class. Also you are forced to download and subscribe to the iFit app to even get this machine to work. Disappointed completelyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Value for money but...- June 18, 2020
This is a basic product. I had hoped for an automated incline which it is not. So, you manually need to change levers to change the inclination of the machine. iFIT is forced on you and the display won't start if you do not purchase iFIT membership The User Interface in the screen has confusing display options and the buttons on the display are confusing too. Not clear on which one does what. Easy to install and value for the money you are paying.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.