ProForm Pro HIIT H14 Elliptical - 30-Day iFit Membership Included
- 14-inch smart HD touchscreen provides a clear view of your stats and virtual workouts
- iFit technology provides access to trainer-led workouts and virtual locations around the globe (includes 30-day iFit membership, Internet and Wi-Fi required)
- 26 levels of digital SMR (silent magnetic resistance) with QuickSpeed buttons allow you to easily adjust the intensity of your workout
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel delivers a smooth, steady pedal stroke, faster gear ratio, and effective weight placement for a natural stride
- 5-inch horizontal and 10-inch vertical elliptical path allows for a natural and comfortable stride
- Cushioned, oversized pedals enable a variety of foot positions and secure stability
- Audio auxiliary port and dual 2" Bluetooth speakers let you connect your music player for an enhanced listening experience
- EKG hand-grip sensors deliver a quick reading of your heart rate during training
- Integrated water bottle holder keeps your hydration close at hand
- Built-in CoolAire workout fan offers two speed settings and quick controls to help keep you cool
- Front-mounted transport wheels let you move the machine from room to room with ease
- Customers can visit the iFit site and create their profile to get the free 30-days iFit subscription - https://www.ifit.com
- Accommodates one user weighing up to 325lb
- Product dimensions: Width: 73.6cm; height: 167.6cm; depth: 132cm
- Recommended floor space: 135cm x 75cm
- Includes 10-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great quality and workout- February 1, 2022
It's been over a year since purchasing this machine and I am very pleased with the quality and the workout I get. I had Geek Squad install it (they had to come back and resolve the squeaks which turned out to be just the tightening of the bolts on the base. I mainly use the manual workouts and the free pre-programmed workouts. When I purchased this machine it also came with a year free of the IFIT programs. I also love the look of this machine (reminds me of the TRON cycles). I do recommend Geek Squad to install it because if anything goes wrong they will come back and resolve it. The only negative is the heart rate monitor grips don't give accurate reading, I use a wearable Bluetooth heart monitor instead, (connects automatically) that works much better to monitor your heart rate throughout the workout without holding on to the heart rate grips of the machine. Got it at a great price too..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Elliptical, space saver, no excuses- January 5, 2021
We love this machine, my husband loves this unit I think I made a wise purchase but only time will tell, now we have no excuses for not working out because I turned a guest room/office room into a gym room/office thanks to the space saving design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better version of a Stair Climber.- March 12, 2021
Only had this a few weeks and have used the heck out of it. Had an old stair climber that took up way too much room and was getting old. Figured I'd try this one for the wife and I and we have not been let down by it. My wife does general workouts on these while I use this both pre & post runs to better train my legs and cardio for hilly runs. Adding in stair climbing to my running has not increased my pace but sure has helped me not slow down when running up hills. I like the quad and glute engagement better on this than a traditional stair climber. Hopefully this will translate to the same or better results than our traditional climber. Time will tell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not sure it is worth it- November 17, 2020
Bought this equipment very excited to use it for short interval training to get back into aerobic shape. Assembly was challenging but worked out in the end, just now dealing with a very loud squeak in the left pedal which I am working on solutions for. Biggest 2 issues with this equipment is 1) that big screen only shows iFit stuff, so no Netflix or Hulu or whatever while working out on it, and 2) iFit/machine are useless as there are absolutely NO workouts related to the machine. ICON fitness itself seems to not put any worth to this machine. I am still debating on a return, will be trying it out for another few weeks before sending it back. EXTREME disappointment!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Screen won't power down!- October 7, 2021
From day one, we've not been able to get the screen to power down. The screen stays on with a screensaver of landscapes always on. The screen never powers down or at least fades to black. Many people put these trainers in their bedrooms. Wow wants see that light all night long? That's certainly not good for anyone's health and fitness! It took nearly a year to get customer service to respond, only because they wanted us to extend our warranty. Tech support said, the machine is designed so the screen never turns off. Yet a reply from ProForm to another review specifically states that screen is designed to power down. Which is the truth? Nothing has been resolved.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.