Project Cars 3 (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Race more than 200 elite-brand race cars and road cars on more than 140 tracks around the world in true-to-life seasons and weather
- Earn Credits and XP to buy and own hundreds of cars
- Ugrade your fleet with performance parts that affect handling and power, customise their livery with all sorts of options, and personalise your drivers
- Adjustable skill settings for all levels of driver and every element of weather-affected races mean that beginners and experts alike can enjoy the thrills of the race
- New tire model gives you accurate and fun handling
- Controller experience gives you a visceral sense of speed, with intense crash effects and authentic car contact
- Career Mode keeps you deeply engaged as you battle your way to become a racing legend
- Multiplayer Mode, Community Mode, and Daily Challenges will keep you coming back for more
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Gone backwards- September 5, 2020
Cars 3 is an limited game with few choices. A waste of money compared to Cars 2No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Not Project CARS, More Like Grid, The Crew, Etc.- August 28, 2020
Outright, if you enjoy more realistic motorsport simulations such as Project CARS 1 and 2, Assetto Corsa, or Codemaster's F1 games, then this is not going to meet those expectations. Even Gran Turismo is less arcadey-feeling, with proper physics and car control techniques needed, than this newest installment in the Project CARS franchise. Unfortunately this is a step in the generic, safe direction for Slightlymad and team. Instead of getting a realistic feeling simulation game for consoles (that would make great use of even a simple Logitech G29 wheel & pedal setup) it is instead just another take on The Crew, or GRID, or Forza Horizon pumpin' action, thrills, and compulsion loop-feeding menus, smash-cuts, and other dopamine-grabbing techniques. It is not a 'prim and proper' motorsport simulation experience like the previous Project CARS 2, or any F1 2020, 2019, 2018, and so forth. To clarify, I tremendously enjoyed Forza Horizon 3 and 4. In their particular section of 'racing games' they hit that note wonderfully! But Project CARS wasn't like that kind of motorsports. Not saying it should or should not be anything, but simply put Project CARS 3 is absolutely not a Project CARS-style game. Give it any other name and then OK, no big deal... but unfortunately, this is the PC3 more hardcore motorsports sim fans feared. Very, very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)