PULSE 3D Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation 5 - White
- Comfortable over-ear wireless gaming headset is designed for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles, as well as compatible Windows and macOS computers, PlayStation VR, mobile devices, and more
- Specifically tuned to deliver the 3D Audio technology and immersive soundscapes made possible by the PS5 console
- Dual hidden microphones ensure you're heard by your friends online with two built-in microphones, optimally positioned for clear voice capture and enhanced by noise-cancelling technology
- Easy-access controls let you adjust your setup as you play with built-in controls including mic mute, master volume, in-game audio, chat mix, and more
- Dedicated mic monitoring button lets you easily check how you sound to your teammates
- Rechargeable battery lets you enjoy up to 12 hours of wireless play before needing to recharge
- Connect to PS5 and PS4 consoles as well as compatible Windows and macOS computers with the included adapter, or simply plug the headset into PlayStation VR and compatible mobile devices with the included 3.5mm jack audio cable
- Sleek design perfectly complements the PS5's look
- Refined earpads and a headband strap add extra comfort
- Note: Internet and account for PlayStation Network may be required to access all features
- Note: Built-in headset controls not supported on PlayStation VR and mobile devices
- PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
- Wireless Adapter
- USB Cable
- Audio Cable
- Printed Materials
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 79 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Older problems seem to be fixed!- November 2, 2020
- Love the new design of the headset. Clean and functional. Materials seem to be like the old gold headset, durable but not luxurious. The headset sits comfortably with no pinch points or my ears squeezed too much. - Setup was easy, literally plugged in the supplied dongle and was ready to go. Also noted that this new dongle now works without interference if something is plugged into the secondary usb. Big problem I found on my ps4. - Played 30 minutes each of Marvel's Avengers and Destiny 2. - At max volume sounds were deep and better then previous generation sony headsets. No cracking, buzzing or getting cut off. This was a huge issue with my previous gold headset from sony. Speaking and hearing my buds online was clear and they said I sounded clear and goofy like I usually do. :) - Can't wait for ps5 to release so I can fully hear what this headset can do. I would recommend if you like oem sony products and like a nice sleek design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Great Headphones- November 14, 2020
I haven't had a chance to test these with a PS5 yet, but I can offer a quick review for PC (Windows 10). These will work out of the box on PC, but you will need to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones in your sound control panel. Without this enabled the sound rocker will not work. You can also use the Dolby Atmos Control Panel to select from different sound profiles. Let me tell you, with that enabled everything sounds AMAZING. I have not tested these with Windows Sonic Spatial Sound, but it's possible that could enable the volume function to work as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- 9/10- November 2, 2020
Very comfy, easy to wear, clear sound, long battery life. Great value for the price! I absolutely recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report