Pure Guardian H920BLCA 10-Hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Available online only
- Up to a 10 hour run time
- 0.21 gallon tank capacity (1.9L output per day)
- Ultrasonic technology provides virtual silence when running
- Low water indicator illuminates when it's time to refill the tank
- Integrated nightlight makes it great for kids' rooms
- Silver CleanTM Technology helps to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- Soothing low and high cool mist settings
- No evaporating pads, filters or wicks to clean or replace
- Measures 12cm x 27.4cm x 12cm (W x H x D)
- Pure Guardian Humidifier
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A bit small, but quiet and effective for small spa- March 7, 2014
I had intended to purchase a larger humidifier but ended up buying this one when I saw how large the larger units were, knowing that I was carrying whatever I bought back by hand to my condo. My only real disappointment with this unit is that it IS a bit too small. If I have it running on high beginning with a full tank when I go to bed, it's already run out of water before I wake up. Fortunately it doesn't really make much noise whether it's spewing out water vapor or not, so it doesn't wake me up either way. (I know that some reviewers have complained about noises coming from their humidifiers, but I generally sleep with a fan on and this humidifier is definitely much more quiet than any fan I've owned.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and cool- December 15, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with this humidifier. I read all of the reviews. I've owned several and never found one I liked. This one is great. It's small, quiet and looks cool. Even doubles as a night light. My only slight knock is that is only lasts 8 hours per fill and not 10 as I had read (It beeps faintly when it runs out of water and wakes me up some times) but that's a minor thing. Absolutely love it and my sinuses have done so much better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So So humidifier- March 7, 2014
I like this humidifier because it has a fine mist and does not get the furniture wet around it. I also like it for its lack of filter and easiness to fill. I dislike how small the tank is (yes i know i know its obvious when u buy it LOL) As other reviewers on other sites state that if u move it and there is sill water pooled in the bottom It sometimes stops working..it is NOT broken Just dump the water out from the bottomYes, I would recommend this to a friend.