PureGuardian Cool Mist Humidifier with Aroma Tray - White/Blue
Available online only
- Humidifier helps work against issues caused by dry air, such as the cold, flu, allergies, and dry skin
- Up to a 30-hour run time on a single fill
- 0.5 gallon tank capacity (4L output per day)
- Ultrasonic Technology provides virtual silence when running and eliminates the need for to replace or clean filters, wicks, or evaporating pads
- Integrated nightlight makes it great for kids' rooms
- Silver Clean Technology helps to fight the growth of mould and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- Soothing low and high cool mist settings
- Optional aromatherapy tray with essential oil pad included for your favourite essential oils
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nowhere near 30 hours- April 30, 2021
It’s a humidifier. It works fine but man what a misrepresentation on the run time. Mine barely runs for 12 hours before I have to refill it. I guess it’s defective. It also didn’t come with the cleaning brush as indicated in the instructions. So now I have to use something else to clean it up. I do like the humidifier aromatherapy tray but I wish it came with more than one disk. Overall I’m not 100% satisfied with this product and should have taken it back. But due to current pandemic conditions, I didn’t want to go in store to initiate a return. It works but definitely not as advertised. I could’ve gotten something else for what I paid that works as advertised too.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good for small rooms only- December 4, 2020
It's quite basic. It lacks the option to change the amount of vapor for when the air is drier. It hasn't been doing much for my bedroom (11x15), but it may work better for my daughter's smaller room. You might need to put this right beside your head on a nightstand to notice the difference. There is an essential oil dish at the bottom. It works very well. Not as strong as a more robust essential oil diffuser, but enough to notice the difference. This is a bit of a hassle to clean for the design of the inner tube, but it's very easy to fill. You will need a bottlebrush set to clean this properly. The Honeywell (Model:HWM845B) cleans a lot easier. I never use the nightlight, but it is nice if you need it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely shape but difficult to fill and keep clean- November 2, 2020
Pros: It's a lovely shape with blue night light and lasts for over 8hrs. Cons: The water tank doesn't seal completely so it took a while to get used to the loud gurgling sound of the bubbles escaping into the main chamber. It's tricky to fill because of the unusual shape and bulky size of the main tank. You have to clean it diligently to get rid of the pink fuzz that accumulates in all the nooks and crannies. The oil tray is always wet and it's not clear how the oil dissipates into the main chamber so stopped using it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.