PureGuardian Dehumidifier - 1.25-Pint - White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Small dehumidifier with a minimal footprint is ideal for cramped areas that get very humid or damp, such as bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, RVs, and boats
- 2.11-pint (1.2L) tank collects up to 1.25 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours in your home
- Thermo-electric Peltier technology ensures a relatively quiet operation
- Built-in indicator shows you when the easy-to-empty tank is full and needs to be emptied
- Features simple, straightforward, and easy-to-use electronic On/Off controls
- Automatic shut off feature when the tank is full ensures safe and sound operation
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It works just like a dehumidifier- September 15, 2018
It is quite nice to have this small dehumidifier in my room. Everyday I use it for 1 hour, but not sure whether this little thing is capable of making my room dry enough in just 1 hour. But Obviously, it is not gonna suck all the moisture in unless you keep it on for at least three four hours even in a small room.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Never seems to get much.- April 22, 2020
Our bathroom is pretty small and tends to build up a lot of humidity but the tank never seems to get much in it and stuff still damp.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad- December 21, 2017
I don't have a vent in my bathroom, so I needed a way to get the moisture out. This little unit does the job perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.