PureGuardian Elite Warm & Cool Smart Mist Humidifier
Available online only
- Humidifier helps work against issues caused by dry air, such as the cold, flu, allergies, and dry skin
- Up to 120-hour run time on one tank fill
- 2 gallon tank capacity
- Ultrasonic Technology provides virtual silence when running and eliminates the need for to replace or clean filters, wicks, or evaporating pads
- Smart Mist Technology monitors the humidity in the room and adjusts automatically to maintain desired levels
- Warm or cool humidification in large or small rooms
- Timer to set a run time of up to 12 hours
- Silver Clean Technology prevents fungal and mould growth in the water tank
- On/off soft glow nightlight is perfect for kids
- Water level window lets you monitor when to refill the tank and the automatic shut-off stops it from running when empty
- Extended Reach Wands provided for dispersing mist in large rooms
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I would give it 0 stars but unable to- January 15, 2020
So I got this piece of junk on Monday the 13th was super excited and looking forward to it cause I have a lot of issues with my sinuses. However this junk only worked for 1 hr and then it would only turn on but none of the buttons would function, it said that if this happened to unplug and reply after 8 mins, however I waited about 25mins just to be safe. None of the buttons would work and after leaving it unplugged over night and emptying the tank and re plugging in. I decided that I must have gotten a defective one. So I’m taking it back. Won’t buy this product again. Especially when you spend 150.00 on a humidifier you’d expect it to work correct.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe dont start with this one- September 18, 2020
I honestly have no clue why I paid near $200 for this, and what the benefit is over a $150 cheaper version, however I will say I put some peppermint essential oils in, set the mist to warm on low in my bedroom before bed and I sleep through the night and have great dreams. I was skeptical because this is my first humidifier and had no idea what to expect. All the reviews ive seen on humidifiers (not specifically this one) said not to put them on the floor, even though the stock photos have them on the floor. overall im pleased with the productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and works well- December 14, 2020
This humidifier works very well although it is quite big in physical dimensions. I like the quiet operation and the large tank capacity which in my experience lasts approx 24hrs on the medium setting. The tank has a nice carrying handle that is useful when its full. If you have this unit set up high (e.g. chest height and higher) the full, heavy tank can be a little awkward to install if one does not turn the unit back side toward you. Overall very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.