PureGuardian H5450BCA 100-Hour Ultrasonic Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier - Blue/Black
Available online only
- Large 2.0 gallon tanks produces up to 6L of humidified air per day
- UV-C technology helps fight bacteria and produces a cleaner mist
- Aromatherapy tray infuses humidified air with essential oils
- Humidifier produces warm or cold air to cater to your specific needs
- Silver Clean Protection fights mold and mildew buildup on the surface water of the tank to keep air clean
- Refill indicator light lets you know when it's time to add more water
- Variable mist control lets you determine the amount of mist the humidifier produces
- Auto shutoff turns off the humidifier once the tank is empty
- Also equipped with a timer and a night light
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent Humidifier- January 5, 2019
This is definitely a large humidifier. I sleep better at night and my dry skin has improved. I love the essential oil diffuser tray. It gets incorporated into the mist quickly. The only downfalls I have with this humidifier is that even on low it will not last 100 hours like advertised. I get maybe 2 1/2 days running nonstop. Also the warm mist feature takes a really long time to heat up. I think it was a good 8 hours before the mist became somewhat warm.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works strong- December 7, 2018
Strong vapor output when at max setting. 2.1 gallon tank makes for fewer tank refills (heavy when full). About same decibels as other ultra sonic. I hear more of fan than gurgles and tizzzz sound as a prior ultrasonic humidifier. Yes, it has that lava lamp look, and you can even turn on the cool blue light at night (think aquarium look). The "warm mist" is not warm like expected (will not heat the room). I am a nerd. Took thermometer to test vapor and when warm options off, temp was about 64 degrees, when on was 74 degrees. Not sure if "microbe purifier" UV-C option is legit, gimmick or really effective, but heck, few airborne germs is okay with me (you can turn it on and off). I use a calcium/hard water softener pellet from Holme's ultrasonic inside. No white dust. No bloody nose, no static, in my bedroom and my plants love it. Could work well in large living room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect humidifier for me!- January 4, 2019
I have gone through a lot of humidifiers in a short amount of time but this is the best one yet. The mist output is really great; you can change it from low to high with the high putting out more mist than any other humidifier I've had. The reservoir holds almost twice as much water as others. There are a few other features but the ones I've mentioned make it the perfect humidifier for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.