PureGuardian H950AR Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - White
- Ultrasonic technology disperses a fine mist into the air to alleviate dry air and provide comfort to those suffering from allergies, dry skin, or colds
- Top-fill 0.8-gallon tank is ideal for small- to medium-size rooms
- Two speed mist controls allow you to customise your comfort
- Silver Clean Protection helps to prevent the build-up of mould and mildew on the surface of the tank
- Optional aromatherapy tray lets you add a few drops of essential oils (not included) to enhance your atmosphere
- Low-water indicator alerts you when water needs to be added
- Auto shut-off function turns off the humidifier if the water runs out
- Easy-to-use design requires no evaporating pads or wicks to clean and replace
- PureGuardian H950AR Humidifier
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 88 reviewers who responded, 81 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple humidifier that does the job- January 15, 2021
I think this humidifier just works fine. I like the "cool mist" as well and I find myself putting my hands in front of the humidifier more often because it cools me down. Another neat thing I like about the humidifier is the oil pad located in the rear where you can put a few drops of your favorite essential oils. I find it longer lasting than directly putting oil on water like my oil diffuser. Last but not least is the design. Its simple cylindrical design and white color make less harsh in any room, especially since this humidifier looks more modern than some. As for con, I think if it's in high, it definitely won't last the advertised 30 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very effective!- February 6, 2021
It works great! It's not adapted for an entire house but does a nice job for a regular or large size room. We have 2 units that we move around. If you live in a very dry environment, you will need to refill the container overnight. The little essential oil unit/dispenser does not spread as much fragrance as another smaller humidifier we have but it's fine. The only issue I had with the unit is that a "pinkish" bacteria started to develop in the water container and is not easy to get rid of. I used 60% alcohol which seemed to work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and couldn’t be easier to use- June 22, 2021
We’ve gone through several misting machines. The others worked were either loud or clunky to fill and maintain. This one is dead quiet and you just open the top and pour the water in. Two small quirks, but not bad enough to lower the rating: The on light is quite bright so we put a piece of electrical tape over it. It advertises being able to run about 30 hours on a fill in the low setting but we only get one night’s worth. So easy to fill that’s not a big deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.