QardioArm Wireless Smart Blood Pressure Monitor (A100-CAW) - Arctic White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels and heart rate with irregular heartbeat detection via easy-to-setup Qardio App
- Automatically stores all your data in Qardio's secure cloud and lets you visualize heart health data with smart charts, stats and trends
- Easily share your blood pressure data with friends, family or your doctor using the "Friends & Family" function
- Geo‐tag your measurements with "Places" to see how your BP levels change according to location
- Set reminders to take measurements, taking the effort out of frequent monitoring
- Photo slideshow feature aids relaxation during blood pressure measurements, taking a more accurate reading and creating a more enjoyable experience
- Multi-measurement function allows you to automatically take and average up to three measurements for even greater accuracy
- Pairs with up to 8 devices for convenient use by the whole family
- Compact and elegant, this monitor works wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, Apple Watch, Apple Health (Apple iOS 10.0 or later, Kindle, Android 5.0 or later)
- 4 x AAA Batteries (inserted)
- User Guide
- Quick Start Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Okay, but not great- July 5, 2021
Seems to deliver a consistent and reasonably accurate reading. I use the corresponding app on my iPhone which is well designed, stable and syncs with Apple Health. There is an app for Apple Watch, but I find it to be an exercise in frustration trying to get it to connect to the cuff, so I gave up and deleted it. As far as that goes, the cuff itself needs to be “reset” more often than I’d like - this requires prying the cap off the battery compartment, giving it a couple of seconds to drain the charge, then replacing the cap. The device also tends to be a bit battery hungry. I find I get better results from lithium batteries (no surprise there).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the design and software, but...- October 10, 2020
I was so excited to receive this product and really wanted it to work as advertised. I read the manual and watched the videos. I made sure to follow all directions to the best of my ability. From the very first try, I found the cuff to over pressure the squeeze to point of causing pain in my upper arm. When my wife tried it, she received a bruise. I loved the design concept and the software, but this unit could not give me a reliable BP and actually caused severe pain. I cannot recommend it. I returned it within a week of owning it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It works ..but...- August 6, 2020
The large brick makes fitting difficult, and difficult to cinch, you practically need someone else to put it on you. The app works great for tracking blood pressure, and allowed you to email that to your doctor, but there's no way to download that otherwise. Also when you email the results to your doctor, it doesn't send the most recent or latest, it sends them all. Which I guess is useful. I just really wish it as smaller, or maybe curved a little to fit on the arm. I'm suspect of the readings because one minute it can be way up and the next way down. Also, you cannot use it anywhere but the upper bicep, which kinda sucks. As a wrist device it would be amazing, but it's also inaccurate at the wrist, or forearm. It works, it's got a nice interface, but it's still very 1.0 it seems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.