Rad Rodgers Radical Edition (Switch)
- Help the unlikely buddy-duo Rad and Dusty save the First World from decay and corruption and restore the Elder Tree as the rightful guardian of the land
- Arm yourself with a host of radical weaponry, and get ready to take on each dangerous challenge
- Features a radical, retro gaming-inspired soundtrack by composer Andrew Hulshult
- As Dusty, enter the Pixelverse, a dangerous spacetime-breaking region, to repair glitches in the game so you can continue on your journey
- Discover hard-to-find collectibles in secret rooms
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
- Fun! Better on Switch!!- March 6, 2019
This is a fun, mature, foul mouthed platforming game that is a fun trip back to the SNES, NES, Sega era. I bought this game blindly on the PS4 a few years ago not knowing anything about it and wasn't totally sold on the game. I paid $20 for it at the time and the PS4 version is pretty bare boned in regards to content. When I heard that this was coming out for the Switch I hesitated to see what new things this version would offer. And I must say, RR: Radical Edition on the Switch is a lot better! It runs pretty well, you get to play as Duke Nukem! Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior! and other characters, and there are new mini games, new abilities, etc. Overall I would have to say that this is the version to play Rad Rogers on. The game itself is fun, but short, and it is hard to recommended at the current $30 price tag. I don't believe this should be anymore than $20. Other than that it's a really fun game that's even more enjoyable on the go!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Platforming fun for all ages- July 16, 2020
There might be a few innuendos strewn about, just like a Pixar movie. But this is a platforming, Mario buttkicking romp of a ride through 90s gaming at its best. With several character to enjoy the ride with, including Duke Nukem~!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Game- August 23, 2020
There isn't much to this game and there are others like it that are far better. The switch version looks terrible. If you really wanted to pick this up, I'd recommend choosing a different platform.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.