Available online only
Radial SGI, Studio Guitar Interface System, Radial Item R800 1600.
The SGI sends unbalanced guitar signals and allows you to drive it as far as 100 metres (300ft) without noise, while retaining the original tone of the instrument. In the studio, it allows the guitarist to sit in the control room and connect to a distant guitar amp. On stage, the SGI can be used to play the guitar amp using off-stage isolation cabinets or it can be used to manage guitar signals to and from wireless systems, pedalboards and amplifiers. The SGI system consists of two boxes: the SGI-TX transmitter and the SGI-RX receiver. These are connected using a standard balanced XLR microphone cable.
• Balanced line driver for guitar and bass
• Send signal over 100 metres (300ft) without loss
• 100% discrete class-A circuit with Drag control
• Delivers natural tone to off-stage amplifiers
• XLR cable not included
- No restrictions in Canada