Razer Anzu Smart Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Round - Large - Black
- Blue light-filtering and polarised lenses protect your eyes in a wide range of environments
- Low-latency audio provides rich, immersive audio with life-like clarity
- Mic and speakers are built into the frame for hands-free convenience
- Touch-enabled and voice assistant-compatible so you can easily control your music and phone calls
- Battery provides up to 5 hours of listening time on a single charge
- IPX4 water-resistant rating protects the glasses from sweat and splashes
- Includes glasses, charging cable, cleaning cloth, and carrying case
- Charging Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for calls and music, comfortable.- March 25, 2021
My first pair of Smart Glasses and I'm enjoying the Razer Anzu. I don't use them for gaming just calls and music on my phone. They perform great for calls and great for music but don't expect anything crazy mind blowing about the audio experience. I love how I can have both blue light glasses and sunglasses. Swapping the lenses can be a bit tricky but after a little bit of practice you'll have it down. I wear these for 8-12 hours a day (blue light lens work great) and I find them comfortable for my big head. My only downfall is the gestures. I'd rather have a single tap gesture to play/pause than a short press.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but i have some comments...- April 9, 2021
The frames are bigger than expected. I have a big head but they always slide down my nose. I had to put rubber pads on the nose part to stop that. Audio sounds pretty good. Phone calls are good. People around you can hear what youre playing if volume is too high. Sometimes i have connectivity issues when using with my pc, particularly when listening to music on youtube. Overall theyre a good buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A terrible Razor product- June 3, 2021
I was so excited for these due to being a big razor brand fan and always wearing glasses... there was no displays at bestbuy and i usually have an issue finding a large frame that fits my face so i ordered the large rectangle. I tried the pair on and apparently they were too big for me so i returned them to try the small/medium version. This frame was the first frame that actually felt comfortable wearing. This unfortunately is my only positive... CONS: - very expensive especially if the next step is to buy the prescription from lensabl.com - glasses stopped charging after 4 days of owning them rendering them useless - after one use of playing music at a med-high to high sound setting for about 4 hours, speakers were already crackling and making a white noise sound - no volume control setting (controlled through phone volume) and the touch commands on the side of the glasses were not user friendly. Had to pull my cell phone out of my pocket to pause when someone needed my attention. - microphone is as reliable as an earbud microphone. - sound leakage Overall, was hoping for a good experience but was sadly disappointed... -No, I would not recommend this to a friend.