Razer Anzu Smart Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Square - Large - Black
- Blue light-filtering and polarised lenses protect your eyes in a wide range of environments
- Low-latency audio provides rich, immersive audio with life-like clarity
- Mic and speakers are built into the frame for hands-free convenience
- Touch-enabled and voice assistant-compatible so you can easily control your music and phone calls
- Battery provides up to 5 hours of listening time on a single charge
- IPX4 water-resistant rating protects the glasses from sweat and splashes
- Includes glasses, charging cable, cleaning cloth, and carrying case
- Charging Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Read before buying the large- May 7, 2021
Be careful with your size choice. I am 6'3" and hat size 7 5/8 and i bought the large and they are too big. Good sound and they do what they say, but ok reflection just get earbuds and sunglasses or blue light glasses unless you have a specific use case like you work near others that you need to hear but don't want to bother them with your music, since the open design allows you to hear everything around you. They look good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Month review!! Love it!- May 10, 2021
I absolutely love my Razer Glasses. I’m a tech geek but also an avid automotive enthusiast. I use these everyday for whatever I’m doing, driving, riding motorcycles, working in the shop, hanging out around the house etc etc. One of my cars has no radio, I just wear my glasses. Theyre relatively durable, good sound, great battery life (never ran them dead yet) and pretty subtle. If you learn your sounds right you’ll know how to adjust your audio to where only you can hear it. Great for shopping but still being able to hear your surroundings, unlike traditional headphones. And taking calls/using Siri works spectacular and is great if you use your hands but still take calls often. Would buy again absolutely. ONLY cons are the price. Sure, it’s pricey. I paid it because music has a huge influence on my life and this gave me access to literally play it 24/7. Also I wish they had transition len’s so I didn’t have to pop them out when it’s bright, but that’s only because I have sensitive eyes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anzu is amazing :)- May 17, 2021
The way they designed it, I enjoy using this glasses (my first ever smart glasses). I really enjoy how the user can put music as loud as they can, but still can hear there area. Also love how we can change our lenses from blue filter to sun glasses.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.