Razer Basilisk Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with Charging Dock - Black
- Ergonomic design offers a comfortable grip
- 11 programmable buttons provide excellent control over your actions
- 11 memory profiles store all your customized actions and profiles for later use
- Razer Focus+ 20000dpi optical sensor helps track movement with precision
- Scroll wheel resistance can be customised as you like so you can accurately perform scroll wheel actions
- 14 customizable razer chroma RGB lighting zones offer multiple personalization options
- Razer Optical mouse switch actuates at the speed of light for clear definition and control
- Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology offers rapid response times
- Tracks on carpet and glass
- Rechargeable for uninterrupted usage and superior performance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 808 reviewers who responded, 769 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best mouse in the game- November 4, 2020
Incredible performance, think the G502, but with Razer specs and style. The charging dock is really what sold it for me, I didn't want to have to worry about plugging in my mouse all the time (I was switching from a AA battery mouse that had a seemingly unlimited battery life) but I find in day to day and gaming use, I rarely get this mouse below 90%, and it's easy to just dock it when I'm finished. The mouse is a comfortable weight and well balanced. The shape feels good in the hand. Love the adjustable resistance for the scroll wheel. The price can be a little daunting, but you're getting what you pay for in both performance and stylish design. Would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great gaming mouse for PC gaming- November 20, 2021
I was looking for a new wireless gaming mouse, and I looked at a lot of different ones before landing on this Razer Ultimate mouse. I like how you can use this mouse as both wired and wireless. The mouse charges fairly fast if you forget to leave it on its dock, and adds a little color to your station as this has the RGB lighting you can adjust in the Razer Synapse software. I also like the form and size of this mouse, however one note I will make is there are no weight adjustments on this one. I use this mouse for PC gaming, and it has outperformed my expectations so far. I would recommend this mouse if your looking for a new Razer mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- (:- August 19, 2021
i really like this mouse. it's the first rgb "gamer" mouse I've ever had and i wanted it as a little treat since I've never had one before. i really like the charging dock to keep it wireless and i like that they can glow in sync. the wire feels very high quality as well as the mouse itself. it has taken a bit of getting used to as far as the hand grip position and it being larger than i expected but it's not a problem. the only glaring issue I've had is my scroll wheel has stopped working unless i click it a lot and kind of abuse it to work again which really upsets me because of how expensive it was for me. i need to contact razer support about it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.