Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed 16000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compact, ergonomic design for comfort during those prolonged gaming sessions
- 6 programmable buttons with tactile scroll wheel for mapping favoured keys, commands, and actions
- 6 on-board memory profiles can store your preferences directly on the mouse without using external software
- 5G advanced optical sensor with 16,000 DPI ensures ultra-fast cursor movement for an improved gaming experience
- Up to 250 hours of battery life makes it perfect for gaming marathons
- Dual-mode design includes Bluetooth connection for extended battery life
- HyperSpeed wireless technology minimises delay and click latency to deliver the speed that gamers expect
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1413 reviewers who responded, 1307 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent wireless mouse- May 23, 2020
It’s an overall decent wireless mouse. Connects through Bluetooth or 2.4ghz, have not tried the 2.4 but Bluetooth works just fine. Does not have a rechargeable battery pack built in which is an odd touch and instead uses a single AA battery, definitely a strange choice to see these days but it works I guess. The build quality feels like a cheaper wireless mouse, which is exactly what this is. It’s designed to be a cheap “gamer” wireless mouse, and it fulfills that expectation, if unspectacularly. Have had no issues with connectivity but sometimes waking it up from sleep it takes a few seconds to connect back to the pc, not a big deal though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Razer Mouse at Half the price!- June 10, 2020
I have the Razer Viper Ultimate. I love mouse for my PC but I needed a bluetooth mouse to use with my ipad. I was blown away by this mouse. Build isnt as great as the Viper Ultimates 10/10. I would rate the build on this a solid 8/10. But at $50 I am more than happy with it. Other than build, I cant say that I notice any difference between the two while using both. At over half the price this is definitely not half the mouse. I recommend this mouse to anyone. The bluetooth function fives you the ability to connect to more that one device. Even after using a handful of high end gaming mice, if this was the only mouse i had, id still be happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- For my daughter's laptop- January 22, 2021
My daughter purchased this for the laptop that she got for Christmas. She uses it on the desk we moved into her room. She currently doesn't have a mouse pad. She switches between her laptop on her School issued Chromebook. She would rather use the mouse than her touchpad. There are no adjustable weights for this product at this price point, but she approves of it's use. She has not downloaded the Razer software for it, so I can't report how well that works with it. On my/her main computer we use a Logitech 502 Hero SE. She really likes how it is wireless. However; the buttons are in the same type of layout, which she is fine with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.