Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Green Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
- Fully customizable wired keyboard lets you bind keys to functions of your choice or create a macro from multiple keystrokes for more efficient gameplay
- Green Switch mechanical keyboard technology actuates fast for tournament-grade precision with better in-game response times, and offers tactile, audible feedback
- Razer Hypershift lets you rebind each key to another function, or record multiple keystrokes into a macro
- Mechanical switches feature dual side walls for better stability and protection against liquid and dust to last up to 80 million keystrokes
- Features N-key rollover with anti-ghosting to ensure your keystrokes translate into in-game responses
- Onboard memory lets you save up to five profile configurations and cloud storage saves an unlimited number of profiles so you can keep your settings no matter where you go
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 350 reviewers who responded, 328 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Still unsure...- July 11, 2020
I'm a Razer fan- previous keyboard I was using for gaming (and still have) is the Ornata Chroma. Both are mechanical keyboards however the Blackwidow just doesn't feel as smooth as my Ornata did. It's not easy to explain when both keyboards look the same and such - but there is a difference. My fingers can glide across the Ornata and the response time feels so much quicker when engaged in a game. So far the Blackwidow although a nice keyboard - there hasn't been a true bonding moment between us if that makes any sense to gamers out there lol; we're still talking though!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hmmm- October 19, 2019
Bought this this other day for my new build. Installed Synapse without any success. Keyboard drivers failed to install. Tried reaching out to Razer Support a few times. Every attempt has been a failure on their part. I don't recommend this product because Razer needs to learn a thing or two in the realm of technical support. It does appear to look like a great built product, but after researching the interweb I found I'm not the only one dealing with this issue, and the lack of support from Razer. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works and looks great!- August 3, 2019
I've used this keyboard for about a month now and let me tell ya, it's great! The clicky keys are perfect for annoying friends on Discord while feeling and sounding solid. Every time I am forced to use a inferior keyboard, such as any keyboard other than this, I cringe and shed a single tear. When buying this keyboard, I expected my epic gaming skills to reach maximum power, however due to the insane RGB lighting, I still have yet to get a Victory Royal in my favorite game, Fortnite. The RGB keyboard is completely customizable with tons of cool presets such as, pulse, fire, blinding strobe, and if you're feeling risky, "EPILEPSY WARNING". I personally have mine set to rainbow strobe to showcase my pride, however there are many options. Overall a fantastic keyboard, 10/10 gamer stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.