Razer BlackWidow V3 Backlit Mechanical Green Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
- Five onboard memory profiles allow you to store and switch between your desired settings whenever you require
- Green mechanical switches give you a responsive performance with satisfying and clicky feedback in every keystroke
- Precise inputs with optimised actuation and reset points provide a competitive edge over your opponents
- Bright RGB backlit illumination with customisable colour schemes and reactive lighting effects enhances your gaming experience
- Classic design with ergonomic wrist rest provides prolonged comfort for your palms during marathon gaming sessions
- 2-metre (6.5-foot) cord length makes it easy to connect the keyboard to your gaming computer
- BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Green Switch)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 246 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it so far.- June 25, 2021
Just decided to get a gaming pc(prebuilt, dont judge lol) and was looking for some cool rgb keyboards that also have great functionality to go with it. after talking to a few of my pc friends and youtube reviews,i went with this keyboard. very "click" and mechanical sounding and i love it. theres also the razer app you install on your desktop that allows you to configure the lights in basically any you want. its so cool. the keyboard feels very sturdy and the top part is constructed of metal so theres no color bleeding through the plastic for a cleaner look. its a little expensive but if you have the coins to get one i recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Keyboard- March 22, 2021
Love this keyboard, the scrolling while is super convenient for volume. Synapse is simple enough to use. I haven't had any issues and I don't really care that I have to sign up with email and download an app to change the lighting. Only complaint I have is that the wrist rest just sits up against the keyboard. It's not magnetized or anything like that. It doesn't slide away or around or anything, I just think that added security would be nice. The rest is entirely texturized plastic not faux leather or cushion or anything, so if you have accessibility issues with your wrists or hands and need extra cushioning you might want to use something softer besides that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard - great value- April 19, 2021
This is a great keyboard. The switches provide nice tactile feedback, and the build quality is excellent. My only complaints are that 1. There is no Linux version of the Razer Synapse software that is required to program macros and configure lighting. There is a community-maintained open source project that provides limited support, but it would be nice to see full, official Linux support. 2. There is no way to control lighting without software. It would be nice if there was a way to switch between a few basic modes, or at least allow the user to switch to static mode, rather than the default color cycling.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.