Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed Bluetooth Backlit Mechanical Green Wireless Gaming Keyboard - English
- Wireless keyboard features razor HyperSpeed 2.4GHz wireless connectivity for ultra-low latency gaming performance
- Advanced Bluetooth technology lets you pair up to 3 compatible devices and helps to switch between them effortlessly with an integrated toggle switch
- Razer Mechanical Green switches offer full-height keys with improved clicky and tactile feedbacks to ensure quick response times for pro-level gaming
- Fully programmable keys with 5 on-board memory profiles let you build custom macros for different games
- Doubleshot ABS keycaps with thick walls possess greater strength to withstand hard clicks and make sure the labelling is everlasting, even with intense, prolonged use
- Intuitive Razer Chroma software lets you personalize the lighting effects for more than 150 games to enjoy greater immersion in your gameplay
- Per-key RGB lighting with 16.8 million colours allows you to customize and synchronize with other compatible gaming accessories (sold separately) for a vibrant and attractive look
- Sleek, ergonomic, and compact design with 65% form factor occupies less space on your desk and comes equipped with dedicated arrow keys for added convenience
- Compatible with Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems
- Integrated rechargeable battery fully powers up in just 5 hours to ensure uninterrupted runtime of up to 200 hours in either2.4GHz wireless mode and Bluetooth mode depending on usage
- In-built battery life indicator gives information about keyboard battery
- Includes 2m long flexible, detachable USB-C cable to keep the keyboard charged while in use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Razer does it again!- July 21, 2021
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini Hyperspeed Wireless 65% Gaming Mechanical Green Switch Keyboard is a perfect fit for a college student who occasionally games. The 65% layout makes the keyboard feel lightweight to move around when not in use and does not take up the whole desk. Wireless means no cables are visible and keeps my OCD in check. When gaming, the keyboard produces no delay when buttons are pushed. The battery is forever long lasting. The RGB lighting is bright, and when paired with other Razer peripherals completes the theme. The green clicky switches are still my favorite. I don’t see a need to switch to a quieter option. The only issue I can find, is the price. But hey, that’s Razer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let’s be honest- October 2, 2021
If you’re on this, you’re clearly looking for an experience. The green Razer is likely akin to Blue IMO… clicky and tactile. It’s lovely, and if you want that feel of “I clicked the key, they key was clicked”, you can’t do better. The wireless and the form factor are a bonus, and a pleasant one. Do it. You know you want to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great keyboard but fingerprints everywhere- July 23, 2021
Build construction is great but the black metal shows oil residue and finger prints very easily. The inside shows that the switches are soldered to the board. The board also appears to be glued or compressing a piece of foam to dampen noise. Sound and feel are great but limited customization ability unless you put in workYes, I would recommend this to a friend.