Razer BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - English
- Compact keyboard with tenkeyless (TKL) design perfectly complements your minimalist gaming setup
- Gaming-grade mechanical switches deliver hyper-fast inputs with great tactile feel, so you get the best gaming experience
- RGB backlighting on every key enables limitless customisation options with various lighting effects that can be synchronised with your gameplay
- Reliable wired connectivity with 2-metre (6.5-foot) cord length provides enough room to pair the keyboard to your desktop or laptop
- BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome!- August 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this keyboard! The quality is great and it's nice and sturdy. It's great for gaming and can be configured to your liking. I love the click of the keys, but if clicky noises bother you, this might not be a keyboard you'd enjoy. Since the key are raised, it's much easier to keep the keyboard nice and clean. There is no lag between typing and the computer. The lights are so fun and you can even configure them to your heart's desires. The possibilities are endless. The only negative is I wish there was an option to detach the cord and use it through bluetooth.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Responsive!- September 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have quite a few family members and friends who enjoy gaming and when the younger members of the family are visiting this certainly is put to good use. The keyboard takes up less space than our previous one and everyone likes the feel of the keys, layout and touch response of the smooth clicky keys. The lighting also seems to be a big hit. Needs a better wrist rest. It is quite noisy, you certainly wouldn't want to be using this where noise was an issue. Overall a solid keyboard that has held up well so far and if you like clicky switches this is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Love Mechanical Keyboard- September 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first mechanical keyboard, and so far I love it. It is so different from the wireless keyboard I use for work. I love the tactile switches and I love the fact that the keycaps can be changed. I actually love the sound of tactile switches compared to linear switches. I love the backlighting and the fact that the lighting itself and lighting pattern can be changed based on what you like. I do not think that I will go back to standard (non)mechanical keyboards. I would definitely recommend. Even the tenkeyless version which is more compact.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.