Razer Cynosa Chroma V2 Backlit Membrane Gaming Keyboard - English
- Fully programmable keys can be bound to various functions for quick access
- Membrane technology makes every keystroke soft and quiet, so you can continue working without disturbing others
- Dedicated media keys give you convenient controls
- Wired keyboard with 2-metre cord operates faster with better response times and low input lag
- Individually programmable backlit keys with RGB lighting and 16.8 million colour options can be personalised to look just the way you want them
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 712 reviewers who responded, 663 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Shift doesnt even work half the time- September 21, 2020
I genuinely believe all the money goes to the RGB LEDs. It feels like it's more worth $30-40. The shift and backspace keys SQUEAK. MY KEYS SHOULDN'T BE SQUEAKING ON A $60 KEYBOARD. The shift key doesn't register unless I press DEAD CENTER - right in the middle of the key - I end up miscapitalizing a lot of words because of this DISGUSTING flaw. Does V2 even mean anything? I gave 5 stars because the shift key not registering could be a me problem... Keyboards are meant for typing and I want my keys to register 100% of the time. To my liking this is a 4 star keyboard. The lights are amazing. Everything besides shift and backspace are fine but I expected perfection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coolest Keyboard Ever- September 5, 2020
I freakin love this keyboard! I am not a gamer but I love the lights! Its completely customizable and the keys are not clicky or loud like most gamer keyboards. There are so many different things I can do with this keyboard and it looks so cool lighting up on my desk. even makes for a cool little nightlight! lol...only thing I would say is it can be a little confusing figuring out how to go about customizing the lights. the app that is preloaded with it doesnt give much in the way of instructions but its not so hard i could figure it out eventually. took a little playing around with it though!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - December 3, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report