Razer Cynosa Lite Ergonomic Gaming Keyboard - English
- Fully programmable keys allow you to assign complex macros for quick in-game reactions and movements
- Supports Razer Hypershift mode on any key with remapped secondary set of complex commands for added convenience
- Soft-cushioned gaming-grade keys feature membrane keyboard technology for smooth gaming experience
- Built-in 10-key rollover anti-ghosting technology can execute up to 10 commands at a time by recording multiple keystrokes simultaneously
- Razer Synapse 3 software lets you manage the keyboard's lighting effects, macro assignments, and many more with ease
- Single-zone Razer Chroma backlighting allows you to personalise the keyboard with 16.8 million colour options to create attractive lighting effects for your games
- 80-million-click-rated switches give you extreme durability
- Spill-resistant design keeps the keyboard unaffected by accidental splashes
- USB connectivity allows for a secure connection between the keyboard and your desktop or laptop
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My Son Loves It- December 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 15yr old has been using this keyboard on his desktop computer for about a month and loves it. It's not a mechanical gaming keyboard, but the keys are comfortable and quiet which is a plus for him that he can play at night and we don't hear him. It does allow you to program keys in different modes so he can customize it if needed for the game he is playing. The keys are very responsive and the backlight color changing effect he has on it right now is very pretty (I believe that is the default setting). He is a little clumsy so I'm glad that it is spill resistant and also that we have not had to test that particular feature as of yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well- November 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a really great keyboard. I like to game on my PC in my spare time and this Razer Cynosa Lite fits my needs well. I like that it lights up a ton of different colors and I can reconfigure key functions easily. It's very comfortable to use for long periods of time. I would definitely recommend the Razer brand line of keyboards for gamers of all levels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product!- November 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This product is wonderful. I mostly use it for gaming but it doubles for function when working on homework and writing assignments. The keyboard is programmable with many customizable options to fit any needs you may have. I love customizing colors to fit my PC theme, so this feature is a must. The clicking of the keys is very quiet and I have not had any issues of keys not working properly or being faulty in games. An interesting feature I noticed when first hooking up the board to my computer is the ability to pair it with smart tech. Razer technology is very impressive and I look forward to researching more products to ad to my collection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the price- July 22, 2020
Though this may not be the best keyboard on the market, for the relatively cheap price you are getting a pretty good keyboard that feels and functions well. Aesthetically it does not look bad, sporting a clean black look with only a single zone of RGB backlighting. Though this does provide a bit of gamer style, I don't think Gamers, in particular, would enjoy as it is not sufficiently backlit with many options. Not only is it limited to just one zone but the lighting is also quite dull. However, for my purposes and preference, I don't need RGB per-key lighting, though a brighter LED would've been nice. The typing experience is quite good I was comfortable using this for games and writing documents. Overall if you don't mind the dull look of this keyboard you will definitely enjoy the product, and for the price it is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bright colors and pretty quiet- November 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really enjoy using this Razer keyboard and I am actually typing on it now as I write this review. It's very comfortable and the adjustable feet let you pick a preferable height. The keys are comfortable and satisfying to press and are perfect for those who want a clicky feeling without creating too much noise. The colors are vibrant and the effects are beautiful to look at.. This makes it hard to make preset designs for certain games as the specific keys you want to stand out, don't stand out as much as they should. Besides this, the keyboard is excellent. The response time is great, and I've had 0 problems when typing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.