Razer DeathAdder V2 20000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed ergonomic form offers an excellent grip and is perfect for extended gaming sessions
- 8 programmable buttons inclusive of the scroll wheel give you a competitive edge and let you assign extended controls
- Five on-board memory profiles allow use of your preferred settings any time
- Razer Focus+ 20,000 DPI optical sensor delivers pro-level accuracy and speed
- Speedflex Cable offers smooth control and greatly reduces drag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 629 reviewers who responded, 605 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great but a QC lottery- February 22, 2020
I picked up a [V1] Elite on a deep discount not knowing it was being clearanced out for this V2 model. I liked the Elite and decided to upgrade after 1 week. The first mouse I had just made tons of pops, creaking, etc. I exchanged it after multiple discussions with Razer and their poor service. This isn't a strong return to Razer mice I had hoped for, but that's not because of the mouse itself. It's actually great. The side grips are better, the cord is incredible and does a lot for me, it's lighter, and they claim more click durability. I hope so because the durability of the first led to me to believe it would fall apart in a month or two.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite gaming mouse- July 10, 2020
This is easily my favorite mouse on the market. I prefer wired over wireless (don't want my batteries dying in the middle of a game), I like having the two buttons on the side, but that's all I need. It's a simple design, and it works great. It does have a lot of customization through the software, but normally I get it set where I want it and keep it there. However you can change settings for different games based on when you load them, or you can change your sensitivity on the fly. I've been buying this model of mouse for years. I tried to mix it up with a few different models, but have found myself returning to what I know what works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent daily mouse, even better gaming mouse- May 5, 2020
This is a huge upgrade from the ambidextrous Razer Diamondback I've been using. It really does make a big difference to have a right handed mouse. This is a nice, full sized, and ergonomic mouse. It is much more comfortable to use all day for work or during a long gaming session. The RBG lighting is a nice touch and the cable never gets kinked up. Yes it is expensive for a mouse, but it'll last for years just like my diamondback (bought in 2008, still works).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report