Razer DeathAdder v2 Mini 8500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse with Grip Tape - Black
- Wired design with 1.8m (5.9ft.) cable length provides blazing-fast response times with minimum latency
- Ergonomic shape conforms to the curves of your hand to give you increased control
- 8500DPI optical sensor tracks accurately on various kinds of surfaces and ensures smooth navigation
- Six programmable buttons including the scroll wheels let you remap your preferred functions for quick access while gaming, editing, and more
- Included anti-slip grip tape increases friction so the mouse never slips out of your hand
- Ultra-lightweight build weighs only 62g, facilitates convenient control, and makes a great accessory for laptops
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- first review, AND I LOVE THIS MOUSE!- June 18, 2021
Great, fast feet. awesome cable glides over my desk easily. no problems with the mechanics of the mouse at all. I fit a large work glove almost perfectly. and the way I claw/fingertip grip this mouse works awesome for me. the grip tape is awesome. I own like 7 mice now, and this will be my new main. if it were wider it'd be perfect, but i'm coping with the narrow grip, some may not. but that's why you exchange until you're happy. I already recommended to a friend, and they bought it. we'll see what he thinks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best mouse for small hands and palm grip- September 16, 2021
This mouse gets a lot of downvotes, which is very unfair in my opinion. It is specifically designed for people with small hands (< 17 cm in length, aka, many Asian females, teenagers), AND palm grip style. So if you have average man hand size and/or using claw gripping style, don't even bother with this mouse, viper mini might be a better choice for you if you really want an ultralight mouse since the shape of Viper is more "versatile". But if you fall in this specific category of small hand + palm grip, this Deathadder v2 mini is probably the best in the market you can find, in both ergonomics and value (when it is on sale ofc).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- for small hands- July 31, 2021
My hands are not big, but not small enough for this mouse. Very little pressure clicks the mouse. Resting my finger on the button I was forever right clicking by mistake. I think for small hands and a delicate touch it might be a great mouse, but not for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- - June 21, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (30)Report