Razer Huntsman Elite Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - English
- Part of the Huntsman collection by Razer
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording to save those instant moments of genius at the press of a button
- With reset and actuation at the exact same point, you rack up more keypresses at an incredible speed, maximizing APM during fast-paced games
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled for access to advanced options and granular control
- Razer Opto-Mechanical switches have an optical light sensor that actuates the switch command in lightning fast time
- Get the familiar, clicky feedback you love, while enjoying how every keypress is super light and balanced
- Gaming mode option prevents wrong key press at critical moments
- Key stabilizer bar ensures every key stroke is level and consistent
- Multi-function digital dial offers instant access to multiple configurations and settings such as brightness and volume
- Dedicated media controls above the number pad provide convenient and instant access to media files
- 10-key rollover with anti-ghosting component ensures every keystroke is registered
- 1000Hz ultrapolling
- Hybrid on-board storage saves up to 5 different personalized profile setting so they can be access offline
- Chroma backlighting offers 16.8 million different customizable colour options to take your gamin action to the next level
- 4-side under-glow lighting with 38 customization zones allow you to find the perfect gaming ambiance
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed leatherette wrist rest is ambidextrous and sizable for customized support
- Embedded LED lights offer 24 customizable lighting options on the underside of the wrist rest and they can be optionally synced to the keyboard lights
- 100 million key-stroke life-span is double that of the industry average
- Aluminum matte top plate for sturdy protection in a finish that is pleasing to touch
- Durable braided fibre cable is engineered to last
- Easily connect to your PC with a USB cable
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Wrist Rest
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1393 reviewers who responded, 1334 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- AMAZING keyboard. Well worth the price- 7 juillet 2020
If you're willing to shell out the cash for a high end gaming keyboard, then this one is WELL worth it. The amount of customization is absolutely INSANE!!!! The RGB is stunning, and the possibilities are endless! With the RAZER synapse software, you can remap every single button to WHATEVER input you want! Each key has its own individually programmable LED light. You can even save different RGB and key configurations to separate profiles, and have those profiles automatically pull up when you load a certain game. The physical construction is sturdy, the keys have a nice satisfying "click" you'd expect from a mechanical keyboard. The only complaint I have is that the foam in the wrist mat starts to compress very fast, and leaves it warped as you can see in the photos. But this is still easily the best keyboard I've ever had!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent build quality and user experience- 1 janvier 2021
Although I ragged on my brother for his purchase of this keyboard, it wasn’t until I used it myself that I understood why people like this so much. This is bar none the best built keyboard I’ve ever used. Every key press feels direct, but controlled. Also the ability to control the RGB is a feature I didn’t think I would like as much as I do. To sum it up, it’s a keyboard that feels right and makes me wonder why I didn’t have this at home sooner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST. KEYBOARD. EVER!!- 15 août 2021
This is hands down the BEST keyboard I’ve ever had! They keys are not 100% mechanical, but they give you enough click and key travel to satisfy your mechanical desires. The chroma rgb software adds a great glow to any setup. The extra rgb on the wrist rest is what made me choose this keyboard over all of the others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gaming keyboard- 17 juin 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Razer Huntsman Elite is a great keyboard for gaming. The RGB lighting this keyboard features is beautiful with a 4-side underglow RGB and 38 customization zones with 11 preinstalled lighting effects with the use of Razer Synapse 3. Also features effects for audio, both game and voice. The Opto-Mechanical switches are light yet clicky but can be super sensitive if not careful. They have a very satisfying audible feedback to them and are very responsive! The keyboard features a volume knob in the top right corner that is perfect for adjusting the volume all while staying active in game. The knob can also be completely customized to the users preferences. The customization for this keyboard is virtually endless with both lighting and macros for personal play style. The Huntsman Elite includes a super comfortable magnetic plush leatherette that also features underglow lighting with 20 customization zones. Pros include a very sturdy build with Aluminum top housing. Keyboard has 2 step variable adjustment height which is very nice to have. Endless customization. Razer Synapse 3 automatically prompts to install when first plugged into the computer. Cons are the cable is on the stiffer side. Wish it was a little more flexible. Lacks a usb pass through. Media keys don’t have transparent caps for lighting to pass through. The overall functionality and the aesthetics of this keyboard are top notch if you’re looking for a showpiece for your PC setup this keyboard is perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Razer Keyboard I've Ever Had- 3 avril 2021
Easily one of the best gaming keyboards you can get. I've had a total of three Razer keyboards. The first was one of the early Black Widows, the second was an Ornata V1, and this Huntsman Elite being my most recent. From my experience with these three keyboards, the Huntsman Elite has been the most pleasant. Granted, being an elite version gives it some inherent pros that basic editions don't have -- dedicated media buttons (i.e., pause, FFW, RWD, and mute buttons), a volume wheel, and a wrist pad (though the basic Ornata comes with a wrist pad too, so this pro isn't exclusive to Elite editions). What the Huntsman does have that (to my eye) is objectively different and better than other Razer keyboards I've had is listed below: - Better keyboard design. Other keyboards are all susceptible to getting crumbs/dust in the keys, but the Huntsman doesn't have this issue. Generally, keyboards have "depressions" (for lack of a better term) that the keys go into which allows dust and crumbs to accumulate. Meanwhile, the Huntsman's keyboard is solid with no depressions - Better build quality. Every other keyboard is usually made of tough plastic, but much of the Huntsman is made of metal except for the keycaps and media buttons - Better RGB lighting. Since the Black Widow is an older keyboard, its lighting was definitely less bright and pleasing. Though, the Ornatain terms of quality of the lighting, are on par with the Huntsman. Where the Huntsman shines is in how many places it's lit up. Its wrist pad and the bottom of the keyboard is lined with an RGB strip that gives an overall more "deluxe" look In terms of the actual keys' quality, I don't have the perceptive ability to notice much of a difference in terms of latency or anything like that. Generally, from all the Razer keyboards I've had, they've all been good with similar quality. Sound-wise, the Black Widow had that "OG", loud mechanical keyboard sound, the Ornata was definitely the quietest (something I really liked personally), and the Huntsman is somewhere in between the two. The only reason I'm giving this 4-stars instead of 5 is because of the sound of the keys (which is purely a personal preference; objectively speaking, the Huntsman is a 5-star keyboard). If the keys sounded more like the Ornata's I'd personally give this 5-stars. Again, this is a personal preference, objectively a 5-star. Note: Razer is VERY iffy with their quality control. I've never had a bad keyboard from them, but maybe I've just gotten lucky. However, I've had quality differences with their headsets and mice ranging from simple exterior build problems (i.e., peeling rubber linings) to hardware problems (i.e., scroll wheel perceiving a downwards scroll wheel as an upwards one and headsets no longer playing sound). This isn't a dealbreaker for me personally, because I can always return faulty products, but this is something consumers should be aware of before purchasing from Razer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.