Razer Huntsman Elite Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Part of the Huntsman collection by Razer
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording to save those instant moments of genius at the press of a button
- With reset and actuation at the exact same point, you rack up more keypresses at an incredible speed, maximizing APM during fast-paced games
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled for access to advanced options and granular control
- Razer Opto-Mechanical switches have an optical light sensor that actuates the switch command in lightning fast time
- Get the familiar, clicky feedback you love, while enjoying how every keypress is super light and balanced
- Gaming mode option prevents wrong key press at critical moments
- Key stabilizer bar ensures every key stroke is level and consistent
- Multi-function digital dial offers instant access to multiple configurations and settings such as brightness and volume
- Dedicated media controls above the number pad provide convenient and instant access to media files
- 10-key rollover with anti-ghosting component ensures every keystroke is registered
- 1000Hz ultrapolling
- Hybrid on-board storage saves up to 5 different personalized profile setting so they can be access offline
- Chroma backlighting offers 16.8 million different customizable colour options to take your gamin action to the next level
- 4-side under-glow lighting with 38 customization zones allow you to find the perfect gaming ambiance
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed leatherette wrist rest is ambidextrous and sizable for customized support
- Embedded LED lights offer 24 customizable lighting options on the underside of the wrist rest and they can be optionally synced to the keyboard lights
- 100 million key-stroke life-span is double that of the industry average
- Aluminum matte top plate for sturdy protection in a finish that is pleasing to touch
- Durable braided fibre cable is engineered to last
- Easily connect to your PC with a USB cable
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Wrist Rest
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1006 reviewers who responded, 968 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing keyboard, not just for gaming.- 31 juillet 2018
Anyone who sits at a desk for hours on end every day, or play tons of video games will enjoy this keyboard. The simplest thing like searching on chrome becomes an absolute pleasure, and typing an essay becomes much less of a chore. The keys are incredibly light, at only 45g its amazing. Theyre light enough that you dont have to press too hard, but firm enough that you wont accidentally press it down. Typing becomes much faster, and the included wrist rest is a luxury, that I do use. Can't forget about the underglow RGB. There's a real premium feel to this keyboard, and I wouldn't think twice about trading $200 for this keyboard any day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Buy If You Use Shift+Letter/F-key- 18 décembre 2020
Perhaps usable for only gaming, but if you use for general computer use and use the shift function to access alternate symbols, at night those alternate symbols and letters ARE NOT LIT--meaning on this plank, you also have to have a light on to see what you are typing. That is such a stupid design, it makes me wonder if anybody asked regular people about the design before they decided this board could be used ONLY for gaming. Also, I have found the keystrokes are not as easy to use in some of my games that allow glitch key strokes--they are VERY hard to manage. My old Corsair keyboard presented me no such problems as this Razer wonder.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Keyboard- 2 janvier 2021
I've used some of the other Razer peripherals and performance wise, I do like the keyboard's feedback. It interfaces well with the other peripherals and if you have Razer sets, you can start coordinating the visuals and make sure they are in synch. I do like the volume and the additional hotkeys made available as a way to conveniently access repeated functions. The only gripe that I have (maybe this is nitpicking) was the intermittent lighting on the armrest. I think this is due to the fact that the armrest is only secured to the keyboard via a magnet. As a result, I flipped the armrest and did away with the back-lighting to avoid distractions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.