Razer Huntsman Mini Backlit Optical Gaming Keyboard - White - English
- Mini optical gaming keyboard with Razer Optical switches provides incredibly fast, light, and smooth actuations to give you a tactical advantage
- Doubleshot PBT keycaps with side-printed secondary functions offer a premium textured feel that won't degrade over time
- Five onboard memory profiles require no additional software to store and activate your personalised settings
- Razer Chroma RGB lighting lets you enhance your gaming experience with customisable lighting effects
- 60% form factor lets you play comfortably even on smaller desks where you have to make wide moves with your mouse
- Aluminum casing with a matte finish is strong and durable to stand up under intense use
- Detachable USB Type-C cable makes setup and storage quick and easy; built-in cable latch keeps the cable securely in place
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 109 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 100% best 60% keyboard on the market- December 10, 2021
Definitely a big difference between my last keyboard and the huntsman mini. I love how customizable the keyboard is especially in the rgb aspect. The most noticeable part about the huntsman mini for me is how quiet the keys are and it’s great. The design is beautiful as well as the feel and typing in general. I also appreciate how much more space I have to move my mouse around now. Anyone who hasn’t grabbed this keyboard yet is missing out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer mini- April 3, 2021
Loved this keyboard typing feels so smooth trust me just get itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly Great!- May 18, 2021
Summary: It's a great performer with smooth, silent switches, it's a gorgeous board, especially with the backlight set to just white, and it's pretty reasonably priced. Overall, my favorite 60% board by an OEM. I'm shocked with how good Razer's opto-linear switches feel. They're vastly smoother and quieter than Cherry MX Reds. Obviously, like any other prebuilt keyboard, there's a good bit of chatter and rattle in the larger keys, especially the space bar and shift keys, but that's more or less expected. Damping sounds okay, I don't really hear any spring ping whatsoever, which is great! Design is gorgeous. I love the look with no backlight or just a dim white. Not much to say here. Appreciate the matching white braided USB-C Cable! Performance is as expected. Razer Synapse is fine... Overall, a great board, and not even as expensive as I'd expect from RazerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good 60% keyboard- October 7, 2020
It’s very quiet maybe a bit to quiet but if that doesn’t bother you than this should be the perfect keyboard for you. The buttons are very responsive. One problem that’s I have is the rgb lights up almost the whole key cap instead of just the letters. That’s the only thing that bothered me besides that it’s pretty good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard! Good Job Razer!!- December 22, 2021
This keyboard is the perfect size for a person looking for a solid small form factor build! The linear key switches are much quieter then previous ones have had and they typing experience on them is one of the best I have ever had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.