Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition TKL Backlit Mechanical Linear Optical Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
- 1.0mm optical actuation uses light to register each keystroke, for a faster, more accurate response
- 5 profile configurations from the keyboard's on-board memory or custom settings via cloud storage let you get into the action in an instant, without having to make any on-the-spot adjustments
- Dual-layer PBT offers incredible durability, keeping your keycaps in good working condition even after hard use
- Tenkeyless design and slim form factor make it easy to position your keyboard perfectly to get your setup just right
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1024 reviewers who responded, 948 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A very great keyboard at a great price!- August 23, 2021
Very awesome keyboard! Currently typing on it. The RGB is just very good at night. Not very bright in the day like my Razer Deathadder V2 mouse. The keyboard is fairly loud. But not like annoyingly loud. There is a small pining noise but that can be ignored by the sound of the key caps and the switches. About the switches, they are very good and fast. It does take some time to adjust to the keyboard but you can get used to it pretty quickly. Some keys have like a small black fading and can be sometimes very noticeable during the day when the RGB isn't that bright. But that doesn't really bother me as much. Overall, it is a very good keyboard for its price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Video games- March 19, 2021
it is an excellent product works like none my children love it and we all enjoy playing video games together.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard, Hard to get used to- July 16, 2021
First off, the switches feel great, everything just feels solid on this Keyboard. Upgrading from an Ornata V2 was a no brainer and I don't regret it at all. Doubleshot PBT keycaps are great and give a nice typing experience over ABS. The only minor detail about this keyboard is that it's TOO responsive, even resting your hands can trigger the stroke at points, which can be really nice for gaming, but hard for typing. I'm leaving this at 5 stars because if you're getting this keyboard with the knowledge that they're linear switches I doubt you're doing much typing and more gaming. I would only buy it on sale though, not worth it at full price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Razor Keyboard is awesome-connects to PhillipHue- February 20, 2021
So far It’s a great keyboard! Has been amazing. Love the sound the keys make and you can better feel keystrokes . I still haven’t figured out everything the software has to offer, but I am working on connecting it to my Phillips hue Lightstrip Plus (and eventually getting more Hue lights, possibly another Hue Play setup like I have connected to my living room TV), and making my entertainment area connect to the rest of my smarthome. All of the possible customization and integration features is what made me choose the Razor over other brands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks and feels great.- December 3, 2021
This keyboard looks great on my desk, very sleek and Razer's RGB customization is great. This replaced a a full sized membrane keyboard and it definitely saves some desk space. They keystrokes are extremely light and smooth, with a satisfying clack when bottoming out. The only criticism I have is that the key actuation force is too light. The weight of my fingers can easily activate the keys by accident, especially the spacebar. The RGB looks nicer than my pictures show.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.