Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition TKL Backlit Mechanical Linear Optical Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
- 1.0mm optical actuation uses light to register each keystroke, for a faster, more accurate response
- 5 profile configurations from the keyboard's on-board memory or custom settings via cloud storage let you get into the action in an instant, without having to make any on-the-spot adjustments
- Dual-layer PBT offers incredible durability, keeping your keycaps in good working condition even after hard use
- Tenkeyless design and slim form factor make it easy to position your keyboard perfectly to get your setup just right
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 868 reviewers who responded, 805 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Keyboard, Hard to get used to- July 16, 2021
First off, the switches feel great, everything just feels solid on this Keyboard. Upgrading from an Ornata V2 was a no brainer and I don't regret it at all. Doubleshot PBT keycaps are great and give a nice typing experience over ABS. The only minor detail about this keyboard is that it's TOO responsive, even resting your hands can trigger the stroke at points, which can be really nice for gaming, but hard for typing. I'm leaving this at 5 stars because if you're getting this keyboard with the knowledge that they're linear switches I doubt you're doing much typing and more gaming. I would only buy it on sale though, not worth it at full price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love at first sight- June 26, 2020
Havent had the keyboard for long but I love it. It has a small form factor, it's quiet, the keys feel incredible to type on, it feels very premium, I came from blue switches and they just weren't for me but these linear optical switches feel incredible! I would 10/10 recommend to anyone that wants a keyboard that doesn't need much pressure on keys to help type faster and with less effort, have a sensitive mic because the keys won't be picked up as easily compared to blue switches or clicky switches, are looking for a TKL keyboard that'll get the job done. Overall this keyboard just makes me want to type even more and is fantastic for gaming!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best keyboard I've ever owned.- March 2, 2021
Moved from a Black Widow the the Huntsman Elite, mostly because I wanted to go TKL and the Elite model was what BB had in stock. Very, very happy they had this exact model. The optical switches are really a joy, for gaming or for work, because they're effortless to use. Meaning arthritic hands will ache less after use. The extra space gained from losing the keypad has been great, and it wasn't difficult to adjust. Chroma is great, and can even sync with my MSI MB to give the MB extra lighting effects. Keycaps are also easy to replace, should one wish, but I prefer these keys to HyperX or another choice. Can't go wrong with this keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.