Razer Kishi Gaming Controller for iOS
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Apple smartphones including the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPhone 6s Plus
- Set of convenient face and bumper buttons provide precision control for quick in-game response
- Easy directional pad (D-pad) lets you play with additional inputs to maximise your gaming efficiency
- Flexible design makes it easy to stretch and clamp the controller on your smartphone for a secure hold
- Lightning port connectivity offers ultra-low latency gameplay every single time
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 173 reviewers who responded, 150 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best of the Category Before Mobile HUDs take over- May 22, 2021
This is a very good bridge from ps vita owners and Nintendo switch users. Ever since I purchased this device, I have stopped using both consoles. Asphalt 9, Virtua Tennis, and Cod work flawlessly. By the way, if u are serious about Cod Mobile the screen Huds are more intuitive and smoother, but this outperforms a PS4 controller and Xbox controllers (no latency). The games are very few in between, but the buttons and the dual pads do the job. This is more of a $50 device. Razer is currently the standard for this category (I use predominantly for asphalt 9), but I have jumped to a mobile phone trigger combined with screen click HUD for cod mobile.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super cool!- December 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was pretty cool, my phone plugs right in with no problem. The device stretches and then tightens up to fit firmly on your phone. It has all of the typical game control buttons. My phone looks like a hand held game device while in this. It was pretty cool. Loving that I converted my phone into a full game device! My phone started to lose battery power, but then I found the charging port. It has a place to charge while you play! It is compact when you take it off. It folds up into itself to store easily. Quick and easy to use and store. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends! Especially if you have a gamer in your life!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- FF7 and Chrono Trigger for 6-8 hours straight- January 30, 2021
Not having to change batteries is awesome. The controller is charged by your phone and let me tell you I’ve played classics like Final Fantasy 7 and Chrono Trigger for 6-8 hours or more straight on my IPhone 12. You can also charge your phone while having the Kishi attached, no interruption in gameplay. MagSafe charger will not fit on back of IPhone while controller is attached, normal charging only. Btw, even though a lot of games on the IOS store do not show controller support, they actually do support. FF7 and CT are two of those games that do not show support but actually have been updated to support controllers. The down button on the D-Pad squeaks on rare occasions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.