Razer Kiyo Pro 1080p HD Webcam (RZ19-03640100-R3U1)
- 4MP HD wide-angle lens with adjustable FOV shoots detailed visuals at 1920 x 1080 Full HD video resolution and in 30fps or 60fps
- 2688 x 1520 resolution for still images means you get amazing pictures with great detail
- Convenient mount lets you place the webcam at your preferred angle
- Uncompressed 1080p video at 60fps gives you enhanced video fidelity to capture impressive shots
- HDR shooting mode gives you bright and colourful images at 30fps
- Built-in adaptive light sensor with low-light correction brightens the footage and makes the shot visible even in low-light conditions
- Integrated microphone captures your voice in crisp audio clarity
- 1.5m cable with USB 3.0 interface supports streaming uncompressed, high-quality videos
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not ready for prime time- July 16, 2021
The original version of this webcam cannot be updated with firmware and has a problem focusing. I got one of those when I bought this from BestBuy. To replace it, you have to send into Razer, wait for them to get it, accept it is undamaged, and process it. Then you have to wait for them to send you a new one. In other words, to get a webcam that I can use (that focuses well and can be updated with new firmware), I would have to wait 2-3 weeks. This went back to BestBuy as soon as I read all the issues related to this batch on the Razer Forums. Other than that, it is a really nicely made and hefty camera that screams nice quality.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing webcam!- April 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Wow! The quality of this webcam is amazing compared to any other webcam I’ve ever used. It was very easy to set up and fits very snug on top of my laptop. The camera itself is larger than I expected, but I love that. I use this camera for my every day use now for everything. It works well in every lighting. Even in darker settings I can be seen in this camera. I so happy with this webcam and the quality is so good that I don’t think there could possibly be a better webcam out there. This one is by far the best I’ve used.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent webcam, possibly the best on the market.- March 12, 2021
The best webcam I've ever used. The images are sharp and the exposure control is spot on. What stands out of the dynamic range. Most webcams tend to over expose light areas to pick up dark, but the Kiyo Pro has enough dynamic range to keep both light and dark properly exposed and balanced. Some early reviewers have stated that they encountered problems with the auto focus, but I believe this may have been pre release firmware problems, as I have not encountered this issue on a retail unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.