Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Gaming Headset with Microphone - Quartz
- Over-the-ear profile with cute cat ears sits conveniently on your head without any hassle
- USB-powered with a 1.3m cord length for smooth audio transfers
- 50mm driver provides powerful sound for all your gameplay
- Active noise cancelling comes in handy for eliminating unwanted external noise
- Built-in mic allows you to converse with your gaming peers easily
- Inline volume controls let you adjust the sound to the desired level on the fly
- Cooling gel-infused ear cushions offer maximum comfort, especially during extended gaming sessions
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
- Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Headset - Quartz
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 554 reviewers who responded, 486 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Honestly just cosmetic, mediocre sound and mic- June 30, 2020
These are only worth it if you A. want a super cute headset and B. have money to blow. I tried several solutions, programs, you name it. I tried it all but there was still popping and static both in audio and mic. And no, it wasn't my laptop because I tried these on different PCs. I'm so sad I didn't have the positive experience so many others on here did. Other than that, the RGB worked really well with the Razer software, the headband is sturdy, and the ear cups are generally pretty comfortable. I guess if you don't care that much about having amazing audio and mic quality, get these because they're adorable. But that's really all they brought to the table.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cute but useless- May 22, 2020
Cord is rough and heavy so every time you move it rubs your shoulder and people hear it through the mic. The mic.... No matter how I adjust it keeps clipping speech. I had two different gamer friends try and do the settings and even they couldn't fix it. The headset is extremely heavy compared to other headsets the same size. Sound was good... The ears light up and can be changed. The headset needs to be cordless. The software keeps erroring no matter what, so I can't take advantage of the full perks of the headset. I run windows 10. My son got the same error issues on his... Does anybody test this stuff before selling it?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- THX has been broken since at least summer 2020- December 26, 2020
The headphones hardware itself is fine for their quality and cute factor. THX on the other hand is completely broken on Windows 10 for at least 6 months since summer 2020 with no solution in sight. The software looks like it loads fine until you check the CPU usage. Razer software/services and Windows audio service are using 75% CPU cycles while doing nothing. The only real fix is to disable THX but you will lose the 3D feature. THX is a subsidiary of Razer. There is just no excuse for not addressing the issue. I had to pay extra for the 3D feature by buying Boom3D software which works similarly to THX. Not happy I had to pay again for a feature I already paid for.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.