Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset with Microphone & USB Audio Controller - Black
- Over-ear design with gel-infused cushions that keep you cool and provide a full seal against your head for sound isolation
- Wired headset so you'll never have to worry about sound quality or making sure your headset is fully charged
- Built-in digital to analog converter for high fidelity, crisp, clear sound details
- THX Spatial Audio delivers 360-degree positional audio, adding depth to sound, for a truly immersive experience making it feel like you're in the game or movie
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) brings you crips and crystal-clear details
- 50mm drivers for a wide sound range with deep, punchy bass that brings game audio to life
- Includes a 3.5mm headphone jack for compatibility with PC, MAC, PS3, Xbox One, Switch, and mobile devices
- USB audio controller gives you full control of everything from volume control and turning on THX Spatial Audio to bass levels and game/chat balance adjustments, so you can clearly hear the game and your teammates
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
- Kraken TE Headset (Black)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1438 reviewers who responded, 1249 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great headset!- November 22, 2020
This is a great headset! The good: Great rounded sound but you can change the sound settings in the program that comes with it. The controller can change volume and the bass and the game to chat ratio. Very comfortable fit. I wear glasses and it doesn’t push on them at all. Cushioning on the top too. What takes getting used to: I found the settings to be a little finicky but I think it’ll take time to learn all of it. There’s 2 different mute buttons so it can be a bother to remember to have both unmuted for chat but it’s just a remembering to double check thing(red=mute). Overall I’m super happy with these headphones!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Best Headset I Have Purchased in a Long Time- July 16, 2020
This headset is wonderful! I love them so very much and I could not be happier with my purchase. These come with a USB adapter, so you can use these without buying an adapter for your desktop or laptop. I recently built my first computer, and have been slowly buying peripherals for my set up; this gaming headset is wonderful! The immersion it provides is priceless. Also, the ear cups are super big, and when you are listening to music or in game, it is really good at blocking out outside sounds. I live in an apartment building downtown, with construction right outside my window and when I am listening to music, watching something, or gaming at medium to high volume, I can't hear anything!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Fanciest Headset on Display- January 3, 2021
There were 2 models of the Razer Kraken headset, this one and the "Kraken Wired" (no "Tournament") Even the clerk had some difficulty figuring out what the difference between the two was. Here's the difference: In addition to a small volume wheel on the cable the Tournament edition has a little control box (pictured) which also has a volume control, mic mute control and bass boost control. The user end plugs into that box and from the box another cable goes to the computer. This makes for a longer cable (and 2 different ways to mute the microphone, which was confusing at first). For most users the non Tournament model is probably fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.