Razer Kraken Ultimate Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black/Green
- Over-ear headset is designed to gently cushion your head and ears as you embark on your gaming marathons
- Wired gaming headset is equipped with a 1.3-metre cord and can be plugged into a standard 3.5mm jack
- 50mm neodymium drivers are custom-tuned to generate clear distinct sound and punchy bass
- THX spatial audio transcends 7.1 surround sound and enhances your perception of surroundings with its realistic audio depth
- Reproduces every auditory detail for an immersive soundscape, so you can hear hushed footsteps and booming explosions equally
- Active noise cancelling technology on the microphone suppresses background noise and delivers your ultra-clear voice to your squad
- Razer Chroma RGB Underglow Lighting boasts an array of 16.8 million hues to customise your headset with your favourite colours
- Cooling gel-infused ear cushions prevent build-up of heat while softly clasping around your head
- Aluminum bauxite frame on a stainless steel headband enables this headset to be as light as a feather, so it won't weigh down on your head as you play for hours
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 649 reviewers who responded, 591 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Over the Ear Headset- 28 avril 2021
This item was a gift to me and has been the best gifted pair of headphones ever! I can adjust the volume with a simple wheel scroll. I have it adjusted at around 10 - 18 as it gets ear deafening passed that. The red light in the front acts as a manual mute switch where you can press the mic's button to unmute/mute yourself. I find it very useful while playing games, work meetings and in general knowing it's muted. I have it synced to my keyboard and mouse so the lights illuminate at the same time with the same colors. Amazing overall quality and durability (as i've sat on them once, while holding my baby lol). I hope you've found this review useful!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A decent pair of gaming headphones- 15 mai 2020
So this is my first pair of gaming headphones I’ve purchased solely for PC use during MOBA and first person shooter online and that uses a USB connection. As a result its difficult t for me to compare it to anything Ive used previously. I dig the RGB lighting effects and Razer is definitely making an effort to make its Synapse 3 (new) software more user friendly and less frustrating. The thick cushioned band sometimes weighs a bit heavy And presses on the skull a bit after a couple of hours of play, but that might be universal for all gaming headsets. So far I’ve had No real complaints and I would recommend it and purchase again for myself if i had to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Buy at $69.99- 19 mars 2021
I picked up these headphones bc I couldn't quite get my Logitech G Pros working how I liked. I eventually got them dialed in, but not before I ordered these. I have absolutely no complaints about my purchase. The headset took about 5 minutes to set up. The lighting effects were easy to change, as was sound enhancement options. The THX spatial audio is really cool, and the headphones sound great with Dolby Atmos or DTS as well. I'm really happy with the quality of the microphone. I was skeptical about a retractable mic with a push button mute but I'm very surprised and happy with the build and sound quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.