Razer Kraken X for Console Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox/Switch - Black/Blue
- Over-ear headset features padded cups that gently wrap around your ears
- Wired headphones with 1.3-metre cord length minimise audio latency so you can enjoy lag-free sound
- 40mm neodymium magnet boasts a wide frequency response that lets you distinctly hear hushed footsteps and booming explosions, leaving you impressed with deep, rich audio clarity
- Retractable unidirectional microphone captures your voice with precise clarity while cancelling background noise
- Cooling gel-infused ear cushions with memory foam dissipate heat efficiently and adapt to the shape of your ears so you can enjoy prolonged gaming sessions in comfort
- Concealed indented eyewear channels in the ear cushions compress to offer a comfortable fit, even if you wear glasses
- Aluminum-frame headband with thick padding is lightweight, flexible, and remarkably durable
- Stereo adapter required to plug into Xbox One (sold separately)
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- EASILY BREAKABLE/FRAGILE- December 3, 2020
I bought these headphones just a few months ago and the adjustable connections to the ear pieces snapped on the one side. This is not from mishandling of the headphones, i took care of them. This is from taking the headphones on and off my head over time (you need to slightly pull them apart to put around ears, like most headphones). i don't have a huge head either lol not worth buying as they do not have a long lifespan. Look for something else that is more durable/stretchy that can take the wear and tear of putting on and off overtime.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- This is horrible- June 24, 2020
When I bought it we thought that you just place the one jack in the controller but if you did that the microphone didn't work and you could only hear the audio through on ear and there is no second jack for the microphone and so we called razor and they said it was defective this is a waste of money smh.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report
- Great Buy- December 19, 2020
Best headset I've ever bought. Amazing audio clarity and microphone clarity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report