Razer Kraken X for Console Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox/Switch - Black
- Over-ear wired design delivers 7.1 Surround Sound with custom-tuned 40mm drivers for truly immersive game play
- Suppresses ambient noise from the back and sides to eliminate distraction
- On-headset controls let you easily manage features
- Bendable cardioid microphone lets you position it as needed for in-game communication
- Ultra-lightweight at just 250g (8.82oz.) so you can engage in long playing sessions without ever feeling weighed down
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2191 reviewers who responded, 1888 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New favorite headset- August 13, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am an avid pc gamer and a good quality headset seems hard to find. But I have now replaced my old headset with the Kraken x ! Sound is crisp and clear , allows you to get fully emerged into the game whether its a game like Ark or listening to fine detail foot steps like in pubg or escape from tarkov every little sound picks up and is like a full on surround sound experience. Headset is lightweight and comfortable to wear even for long gaming sessions. Cord is long enough that there is no issues at all. Ear pads are thick and very comfortable . Razer is the ultimate gaming accessory brand and the quality of their products never disappointsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for Xbox one- June 8, 2020
You cannot use the USB connection with the Xbox one. You have to unplug and use the 3.5mm connection to your controller. This means that you will lose the THX and other features. The article below explains this in detail. Tomorrow I'm driving back to BB 25 miles each way to return this for the Kraken X. https://www-windowscentral-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.windowscentral.com/does-razer-kraken-te-work-xbox-one?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15915855289826&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.windowscentral.com%2Fdoes-razer-kraken-te-work-xbox-oneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just get the pair you really want, not these.- March 29, 2020
So i bought these as a replacement for my RIG 800s that were getting constant feed back and making my ears ring. The Kraken's though have far better sound quality i will not take that from them. However, that aside, they are probably the average pair of $40 headphones, but they are only $40 so don't expect a whole lot. My issues are how tight and uncomfortable they are. I had them on for less than 20 minutes and haven't put them on since. Felt like my head was in a vice, wasn't very fun and ended up giving me a solid headache for the rest of the day. Honestly at the end of the day just do yourself a favor and spend the little extra on that pair you know you want.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.